watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Johansen at the Double

Started by Porthogs FC, September 07, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porthogs FC

Thought everyone would like to know, if you didn't already, that Stefan Johansen's had a brace last night vs. Cyprus in Norway's 2 - 0 win over Cyprus. Perhaps something for Slav to mull over if Cairney is still injured. Apparently he looked good and one was a free kick that stopped the keeper in his tracks.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Lighthouse

Always been a favourite. However this is of a lower standard than the Prem. Most Internationals are. But he will always be a decent player especially going forward.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

Great finishes, albeit the keeper ballsed up against the free kick. Was he playing on the right wing?

If we can get the Stef of two years ago, he'd be PL quality for sure.

hovewhite

Competing to get his place back will motivate him and he's a good player.
Last season felt he had an injury and only played at half his level,and now if injury free think he will be in most squads match days as great competitor.

filham

Difficult to fit him in when Seri and Cairney are available but he has to be the first choice replacement if either of those two are missing or tiring.

kiwian

Nothing wrong with those finishes, no matter what standard of opposition.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

HatterDon

It was a sad fact of my abbreviated football career that I never got a chance to play against Cyprus or Faroe Islands. I might have actually scored a brace had that happene.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel