So glad to have proper football back again.  :clap_hands: :yay: 049:gif 082.gif

092.gif

Milo

Quote from: bog on September 14, 2018, 08:41:31 AM
So glad to have proper football back again.  :clap_hands: :yay: 049:gif 082.gif

092.gif

049:gif :wine:

Jimpav

I'm fully expecting us to get beaten by a cricket score, but very excited at the same time.

It would be good if the club could play some of the youth/reserve matches at the cottage during the break.

bog

Quote from: Jimpav on September 14, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

I'm fully expecting us to get beaten by a cricket score, but very excited at the same time.

It would be good if the club could play some of the youth/reserve matches at the cottage during the break.

Strangely I am not expecting a cricket score. Wolves did not sit back and they got a point. Our boss will never sit back...they have all been away on international duty.....so 1-2. COYW!

Thank you and good night.   

filham

We have another week to wait for a match at the Cottage, it has been a long time.

Jimpav

Quote from: bog on September 14, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

Strangely I am not expecting a cricket score. Wolves did not sit back and they got a point. Our boss will never sit back...they have all been away on international duty.....so 1-2. COYW!

I can't argue with that Bog, let's hope that you are right!

bog

I have missed the hub bub of all the goings on on Saturday in all the divisions. Nothing like it.  :54:

092.gif

Fernhurst

Quote from: bog on September 14, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

Love your optimism Captain, I could do with some of that.

Think I am being a super optimist predicting 1-1--------- COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Kent Cassandra

Hi Mike, Hope you are fit and healthy after your little adventure.  I heard on the news this morning that a man passed his stone by going on a ride on the scenic railway, perhaps a trip down to Dreamland might have done the trick. Like you I have been at a loss for the last few weeks. Saturday will be the first away match I have missed since last Christmas, standing up for two hours after a five hour coach trip at 81 after paying a fortune for the seat goes against the grain.   No doubt Gentleman Jim will give me a few laughs even if we lose. Also like you I have not given up hope of getting something out of the game.

If we can between us find a way of bottling up optimism we could make a fortune
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

bog

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on September 14, 2018, 02:36:35 PM
Hi Mike, Hope you are fit and healthy after your little adventure.  I heard on the news this morning that a man passed his stone by going on a ride on the scenic railway, perhaps a trip down to Dreamland might have done the trick. Like you I have been at a loss for the last few weeks. Saturday will be the first away match I have missed since last Christmas, standing up for two hours after a five hour coach trip at 81 after paying a fortune for the seat goes against the grain.   No doubt Gentleman Jim will give me a few laughs even if we lose. Also like you I have not given up hope of getting something out of the game.

If we can between us find a way of bottling up optimism we could make a fortune

Hello Terry, I am back amongst the ranks thanks with no after effects. Yes I heard that about the scenic railway ride! I am so jealous of your away days. Have to say you are unlike a lot of folk of that age, I hope I will be! I had this feeling back in October 2003 when the away game at Old Trafford was coming up....and I was there. Never forget that day. The last time we played up there v City we were  going down anyway and we all knew we would lose but we have a rather good looking squad now.... will Mitro make John Stones look like some rolling stones?  :022:

092.gif

SP

Seems such a long break, pretty happy with things so far. Glad we didn't sign Jack Whilshire who has picked up an ankle injury.