News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why is it OK to discriminate against Riverside Old Codgers?

Started by Neil D, September 21, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil D

Discounted tickets for Old Codgers available for all seats except the Riverside stand.  Why is that?  I speak as a disinterested party - I have my (discounted) season ticket but it seems unfair to me. 

west kowloon white

Life is not fair but why does everyone feel discriminated egainst? Making life tedious- enjoy instead.

filham

The  discount we enjoy in The JH stand is generous. Similar discounts in the Riversid wouled be giving too much of the club's money away I guess.

I am quite happy with the deal I get.

FFC365

Speaking as an Old Codger in the Riverside, its because they know they can sell them as it is (depending on personal preference) the best overall view at Craven Cottage.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Neil D on September 21, 2018, 06:29:26 PM
Discounted tickets for Old Codgers available for all seats except the Riverside stand.  Why is that?  I speak as a disinterested party - I have my (discounted) season ticket but it seems unfair to me. 
Can you provide an insight or link to what's behind this post please?  Where can I find relevant information?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Neil D

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 21, 2018, 08:23:24 PM
Can you provide an insight or link to what's behind this post please?  Where can I find relevant information?
If you like at the Riverside prices for the Watford and Arsenal games you'll see that senior tickets for the Riverside do not attract the (less than generous) £5 discount on offer for the rest of the ground.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Neil D on September 21, 2018, 09:15:26 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 21, 2018, 08:23:24 PM
If you like at the Riverside prices for the Watford and Arsenal games you'll see that senior tickets for the Riverside do not attract the (less than generous) £5 discount on offer for the rest of the ground.
Thanks.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

RaySmith

I paid £9 for my ticket down the front of the Riverside, but near the Putney End, for the semi-final against Derby - my first time since I used to stand on the terracing there in the 60's, and I did find it a great view, definitely better than the Putney End behind the goal, which is pretty poor.
But usually The Riverside is way to high a price for me.

Last week at the Etiad  had a really good view, despite being right down the front behind the goal.