watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky pre match presentation

Started by grandad, September 22, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

So far it is all about Watford. Are they the home side?
Where there's a will there's a wife

Baston White

Couldn't agree more grandad.
Blood pressure already at boiling point.
Watching down road to you in Quesada.
Let's hope for a good result.

General

Didn't you see the VT all about fulhams heritage, the interview with cairney, waxing lyrical about the cottage and the interview with slavisa... then they had the anything but pointless part with Richard osman and four of our players.

That's quite a fair bit.

Jamie88

Pre-match was fine. I'm more annoyed that post-match its all about Watford and continually banging on about how Watford smashed us in the first half.. Yes they were the better team - helped by the fact our defence was a shambles. How about mentioning that we were by far the better team in the second half?

Woolly Mammoth

That point today could turn out to be so important.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Just happy we didn't lose,move on coyw

MikeW

But hove, we are always moving on ....  I'm up at Everton next week and really hold out very little hope.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Tonywa

Quote from: General on September 22, 2018, 02:47:18 PM
Didn't you see the VT all about fulhams heritage, the interview with cairney, waxing lyrical about the cottage and the interview with slavisa... then they had the anything but pointless part with Richard osman and four of our players.

That's quite a fair bit.

Quite. I missed the first few minutes of the pre-match, but after I switched on it was almost all about FFC.

MikeW

PS: we had constant sound interruption during broadcast today.  Was it from ground end or bad weather down here?  Would be interested in feedback please
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

filham

Quote from: MikeW on September 22, 2018, 03:52:40 PM
But hove, we are always moving on ....  I'm up at Everton next week and really hold out very little hope.

And confidence is simply overflowing for Arsenal, next at the Cottage.

bahay18

The commentary was dire today as well. The co-commentator was determined to put us down at every opportunity . Great character to comeback , always felt there was a goal in us today but the other end is a real worry , most of it from our own making which the sky commentary team loved.

Watford_fc

Well least they remembered we were both playing.

I remember last season we played Burnley on TV so another not so high profile match and Jurgen Klopp was on so they spent 90% talking about Liverpool.

ffcne

Quote from: Watford_fc on September 22, 2018, 07:10:27 PM
Well least they remembered we were both playing.

I remember last season we played Burnley on TV so another not so high profile match and Jurgen Klopp was on so they spent 90% talking about Liverpool.
Isnt it your bedtime yet.