watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TC on Soccer AM | Shows how classy Mitro really is

Started by AllyWhite, September 28, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllyWhite

TC on Soccer AM talking about team mates.

Says that Mitro is the best player on the team. But my favourite bit is where TC says "he's the only player who works from 9 to 5" staying in the gym after training. In contrast, StefJo will not be happy if he's required to stay after 1pm.  064.gif

Also I'm shocked to find out that footballers are only required to work from 9.45am to 1pm. That's 3 hours and 15 mins of work each day!  064.gif

I Ronic

I've done a bit of work for a couple of Rugby players. They were always home after lunch and spent the afternoons sleeping or watching sky sports.
Mitro being a bookworm was the surprise for me.

Tabby

Would have assumed that Kmac would be whinging about physical training the most out of them.

Holders

What's his accent? It's really hard to understand.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Bassey the warrior

Going to have to tweak my username. Stef doesn't deserve my praise anymore.

hovewhite

cmg

Terrific interview. Thanks.
Very impressed by TC's humour and some great insights into the tem's personalities.

Accents have always fascinated me and footballers' accents, moving around as they do can be very unusual. Jan Molby's Scouse/Scandinavian was one of my favourites.
Tom's is from Nottingham but you can also detect Yorkie and Lankie elements the whole thing underlayed by the London/Afro/Carib accent which most London kids employ these days (and which is, sadly, phasing out my own Sarf London noise) and which can be heard also from Marcus Bettinelli.

Holders

Don't give 'em a hard time over the hours some of them work - sometimes they have to work weekends and occasionally the odd evening.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fulham 442

Don't give 'em a hard time over the hours some of them work - sometimes they have to work weekends and occasionally the odd evening.
😂

uninformed

Quote from: AllyWhite on September 28, 2018, 10:28:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_15mAI7usU
Also I'm shocked to find out that footballers are only required to work from 9.45am to 1pm. That's 2 hours and 15 mins of work each day!  064.gif

Is it?

AllyWhite

Quote from: uninformed on September 28, 2018, 05:50:44 PM
Also I'm shocked to find out that footballers are only required to work from 9.45am to 1pm. That's 2 hours and 15 mins of work each day!  064.gif

Is it?

My bad, 3 hours and 15 mins!

cmg

Quote from: uninformed on September 28, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

Is it?

Naturally they get an hour tea break at 11.

Fulham1959

Quote from: I Ronic on September 28, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
I've done a bit of work for a couple of Rugby players. They were always home after lunch and spent the afternoons sleeping or watching sky sports.

It was Dennis Odoi, unless I misunderstood.

OdecaMynoT

Thought he might have got those jeans patched up before the interview.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Slaphead in Qatar

But the body can only stand a couple of hours training a day otherwise they would be too tired for games.

So what other work can they do during the day - working on the psychology side?

uninformed

they should be forced to pretend to be working but really surfing the internet until 6, like the rest of us have to

I Ronic

Quote from: Fulham1959 on September 28, 2018, 09:34:38 PM
Quote from: I Ronic on September 28, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

It was Dennis Odoi, unless I misunderstood.

I thought it was a toss up between Denis and Mitro. Could be wrong, I'll listen again. Interesting to hear they're getting a card reader to pay their fines  with 064.gif

terryr

TC should be able afford trousers without holes in them