watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A question for any F.S.T members

Started by Riversider, October 04, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

At your meeting with the club this month, what questions do you intend to ask with regards to the Riverside Stand development , and what questions do you intend to ask with regards to the purchase of Wembley Stadium and it's impact on Fulham F.C ?
If the meeting has already taken place were questions asked about both topics ?

hovewhite

Quote from: Riversider on October 04, 2018, 05:23:30 PM
At your meeting with the club this month, what questions do you intend to ask with regards to the Riverside Stand development , and what questions do you intend to ask with regards to the purchase of Wembley Stadium and it's impact on Fulham F.C ?
also filling the cottage,they must have S.t prices for next year set already?and what are they?

Riversider

Quote from: hovewhite on October 04, 2018, 06:06:24 PM
Quote from: Riversider on October 04, 2018, 05:23:30 PM
also filling the cottage,they must have S.t prices for next year set already?and what are they?

Why would they have s/t prices set already for next season ?
We dont even know which division we are going to be playing in yet.

mrmicawbers

It would be great if the club was to consider giving the existing early bird Season Ticket holders decent prices for next season.If they were clever they could do an extra early bird not knowing what division we may be in.

BestOfBrede

How many times do they have to state that Wembley purchase will NOT have any affect on FFC?

hovewhite

Quote from: mrmicawbers on October 04, 2018, 06:26:50 PM
It would be great if the club was to consider giving the existing early bird Season Ticket holders decent prices for next season.If they were clever they could do an extra early bird not knowing what division we may be in.
that should be addressed by asking the question,don't hold your breath.

The Enclosurite

Quote from: BestOfBrede on October 04, 2018, 06:35:25 PM
How many times do they have to state that Wembley purchase will NOT have any affect on FFC?

Agree, they've answered this question but still people continue to ask.
¡COYW!

Riversider

Quote from: The Enclosurite on October 04, 2018, 08:43:05 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on October 04, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

Agree, they've answered this question but still people continue to ask.

The questions stop when the construction work starts, its simple really.

Peabody

If you want to influence the agenda, why don't you join FST?

Riversider

Quote from: Peabody on October 06, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

I would love to do it, i'd be exactly what Fulham supporters need on there,
But , and heres the thing i'm not what The F.S.T are looking for and i'm. Certainly not what the Club are looking for,
And it would be a real shame to break up the cosy little chummy relationship that has existed for so long would'nt it ?

Peabody

Quote from: Riversider on October 06, 2018, 10:28:06 AM

But , and heres the thing i'm not what The F.S.T are looking for and i'm. Certainly not what the Club are looking for,
And it would be a real shame to break up the cosy little chummy relationship that has existed for so long would'nt it ?

You know all this for a fact, do you?

MJG

The trust had elections in the summer open to any member to put there self forward. Did you send your name in to stand? No you didn't. So stop talking crap. If you had put name forward then there would have been an election for members and you could have put forward the reasons why you felt you could be elected, but no its easier to throw  unsubstantiated comments than actually put yourself forward.
Just the views of a long term fan

Statto

Quote from: MJG on October 06, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

The trust had elections in the summer open to any member to put there self forward. Did you send your name in to stand? No you didn't. So stop talking crap. If you had put name forward then there would have been an election for members and you could have put forward the reasons why you felt you could be elected, but no its easier to throw  unsubstantiated comments than actually put yourself forward.
0001.jpeg

Roberty

If you're suggesting that you would want to be rude and disrespectful to the clubs representatives when you met them, I'm sure that the meetings would stop.

As I understand it the meeting are meant to be an opportunity to ask for information and pass on suggestions - there is no reason why any one should believe all of the answers or that the answers are as complete as they could be and as with all businesses some information is always going to be confidential.

I'm not a member but I do look forwards to reading the minutes on here and see it as an opportunity to get some insight into what is going on.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Hammer Smith

I have to say that I have nothing but contempt for your conspiratorial and disrespectful insinuations about the Fulham Supporters Trust elected officers. There are negative people like you in just about every organisation who feel very safe anonymously sneering from the sidelines at other people who, unlike them, are prepared to take on time consuming and often challenging responsibilities such as those associated with the role and activities of the FST.

hovewhite

Riversider,I think I would rub the club officials up the wrong way myself as I shoot from the lip and I'm sure would upset the status quo of the FST,also have had differences of opinion with my postings about price hikes which I believe will be increased further next season.

MJG

Quote from: hovewhite on October 07, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

Riversider,I think I would rub the club officials up the wrong way myself as I shoot from the lip and I'm sure would upset the status quo of the FST,also have had differences of opinion with my postings about price hikes which I believe will be increased further next season.
there is no status quo.... Five new board members this summer why were you not one of them?
Just the views of a long term fan