watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

premature post but...

Started by southwest6, October 07, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southwest6

christie is poor. He's somehow always out of position. definitely not good enough for this league IMO. Rest of the team playing well, just always an individual who seems to **** it up. Anyways... i suppose he'll probably score a blinder in the 90th minute and this post will make me look a mug

Jimsbeerbelly

It's Arsneal, a top 6 challenging side, so, just like Everton, most fans will write this game off, or, try to paper over the cracks, before it's even started.

Just like Everton, never a better time to play Arsenal, start well, get undone by individual errors, can't convert chances, can't defend, so, this game is likely to end one way.

Bassey the warrior

He has been very poor today, offering little at either end of the pitch.

RaySmith

David I

Quote from: southwest6 on October 07, 2018, 12:38:01 PM
christie is poor. He's somehow always out of position. definitely not good enough for this league IMO. Rest of the team playing well, just always an individual who seems to **** it up. Anyways... i suppose he'll probably score a blinder in the 90th minute and this post will make me look a mug
Agree re Christie positioning. Watching him off the ball and it's like he's been told he can do what he wants..   Kamara covering for him now 😳

elgreenio

I just want him to cross the ball to the guy in the box who wins all the headers, doesn't seem like rocket science.

touch my camera through the fence

Baszab

He can't cross with his left so the defenders just let him turn inside and the attack breaks down

filham

Even in the first half today, when we had an amount of the game, it was noticeable that Arsenal were making a number of dangerous breaks down their left flank that would eventually cause damage.