watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slavisa

Started by WORTHINGFULHAM, October 07, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New Kid on the Block

We are 8 games into our new Premier League season. We have injuries to a lot of our defenders, and Timmy Ream is not back to full match fitness, and won't be for a few games yet. It's not looking good for us right now, but there are still 3 teams that have fewer points than us at the moment.

We are still a work in progress, and it is ludicrous to start talking about replacing Slav, in my opinion. I thought we'd struggle this season, as it's a big step up for us. Slav needs to be given time, and anyway, he's a proud man, and I think he'd walk, if he didn't feel he was doing a good job.

Here's something to consider. Things on, and off, the pitch (coaches leaving etc), have gone pear-shaped since Scotty became part of the coaching set-up. I wonder....................

MJG

Quote from: CorkCity on October 07, 2018, 05:21:23 PM
Get big Sam in
Interesting to see not only those who wanted Slav out a year ago start to once again question him, but this particular poster had not posted since November last year when he wanted Slav out.
Where were you in May praising the team or do you just come out the woodwork when things go poorly?

Not a great WUM, must do better.
Just the views of a long term fan