watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slavisa

Started by WORTHINGFULHAM, October 07, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WORTHINGFULHAM

Dont get me wrong, i love slav and everything he has done and doing, prem is a tough league we all know that, and whilst only 9 games gone and still learning we have an ambitious chairman, how long will he give slav? I hope we get things together and churn out some results but how long will khan give him?

hovewhite

It will help that slav is out of contract the end of the season also he won't invest this season to go back down,guess the clock is ticking.

JoelH5

If he changes his desire to be so attacking and we use defensive LB and RB we will be absolutely fine. If he doesn't, he'll be gone by Christmas
I was there, standing in the Putney end

WORTHINGFULHAM

Players dont seem to know who they are playing with each game  and stability is lacking, we need to be more defensive and realise we are not Real Madrid and dont have the players to play the way we do currently. We made alot of changes, and all the new faces took the places of our promotion winning side. Stop conceeding is now a priority.

Twig

I sincerely hope we give him all season and next.

grandad

Why did we keep feeding Christie most of the game only for him to be caught so badly out of position leaving acres of space for Arsenal to exploit at will. If we were going to use this tactic why did we not use Sess more as he is quicker to get back.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Robbie

I think SJ has until the end of November.  We need 6 points from Cardiff, Hudds, B-Mouth, Soton. Less than that and I think he will be in difficulties.

Tooting legend

I love Slav but I love Fulhamfc a lot more. I think he's seriously out of his depth and it shows. I would get rid now and get someone in with premiership experience during the international break especially with games coming up that are winnable.We have players who are not playing to their full potential. This is not a negative post but like I said I love my club over any manager.

CorkCity

"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

colinwhite

Big Sam ?Do me afavour!!!

Tooting legend

Antonio Conte for me

Skatzoffc

I think he needs to be given the time.
The injuries to a much changed defence, (changed every game), are killing us.

So, imo, he is trying to defend by attacking the opposition.
Unfortunately this is a very unforgiving division.
We need to get the players fit for consistency.

COYW!

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Twig

This is the last stupid "get in washed up manager A, B, C" thread that I will respond to.  Ridiculous over reaction and disrespectful of the man who so recently got us promoted playing proper football.

Baszab

If u remember ..... even Tigana got sacked - and he put together the best FFC team ever

JoelH5

Way too early for him to go but it's glaringly obvious we need to change the defensive setup. If he hasn't realised that after another 8 games for me it's time. I really hope it doesn't come to that as I really like Slav but if it increases the chance we'll stay up, then so be it. As has been said a thousand times, I think we'll have a much better idea after the next 4 or 5 games.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

peaty

Get Big Sam in? If he's the solution, WTF is the question?  079.gif

EJL

I won't go to games if Big Sam ever takes over at our club. No thanks, not worth it.

Facts Not Fiction

There's showing respect to the manager, and there's staying up the in PL.

Give it another 2 months, if we don't have at least 2 more wins, he's on very thin ice.

Mince n Tatties

Calm Down Calm Down,we never start playing till November do we?
We'll go on a charge like last season and grab a Europa league spot. 079.gif 079.gif 079.gif 079.gif 079.gif

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Twig on October 07, 2018, 05:03:31 PM
I sincerely hope we give him all season and next.

Pretty much this.   Give the guy two transfer windows to adjust to the talent level of the Premier League.  Too many new faces in one transfer window...and not enough focus on defense (well...when healthy Fosu Mensah can play at this level).

Sheesh...