watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Manager

Started by Mince n Tatties, October 07, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Did he mess up by going with the back four after their second went in?

Slaphead in Qatar

we could have conceded 3 in the first half too. problem is not the formation - problem is the standard and perhaps fitness of our defenders.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes we looked tired and defeated in the last 20 minutes.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Ordar

The fitness this year is a big concern. We always look knackered. God knows what he says before each half in the dressing room as we basically always concede at the very start of halfs.

As I keep saying, the championship tactics do not work in the premier league. As demonstrated again today, we leave enormous holes down the wings where the full backs are meant to be. We are far too easy to play against. The defence is terrible. Although not helped by them getting absolutely no protection from the midfield. (especially from Schurrle and Vietto.)

We're not scoring enough and are conceding 2+ goals in every game. Thats a recipe for relegation

Mince n Tatties

Love the way we play,but I did say at the start of the season,that it want work against the top clubs who can counter so quick and take us out.

Twig

We don't know why Ream came off. If Joka is having to ease him back to fitness then ok, but we had a CB on the bench in Mawson. Therefore I have to assume it was a tactical change of shape, in which case it failed abysmally.