watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Must win games

Started by The Swan, October 07, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I hate to say this already but we must win our next three games to have any chance of staying in the Premier League.
If we don't win then we will be cut adrift from the rest of the teams.
The Swan

MJG

Quote from: The Swan on October 07, 2018, 08:44:18 PM
I hate to say this already but we must win our next three games to have any chance of staying in the Premier League.
If we don't win then we will be cut adrift from the rest of the teams.
six points from next three will be minnimum we need, anymore would be great, but get to 11 points from 11 games will be ok, not great, but ok.
Just the views of a long term fan

The Swan

MJG.
       I like your version better than mine.
The Swan

JoelH5

Bournemouth are playing well so basically have to beat Cardiff

Before anyone starts with you can't write that game off... I'm not. Cardiff is the easiest one coming up on paper and so we probably need to get the win there
I was there, standing in the Putney end

SP

Too early for must win games.  Would be very happy with 4 points from Cardiff & Huddersfield.

Woolly Mammoth

The first game v Palace was a must win game, as is the last game v Newcastle. They are all must win games, as the object of the excersise is that when the players leave the Dressing room, they are on a mission to win that next game.
Last season Mark Hughes stupidly thought he could cherry pick what games he must win and what games he did not attempt to win, and because of that he lost them all including his job. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.