watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What is Slav thinking now?

Started by JoelH5, October 07, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

I wonder if he thinks the defensive frailty has been down to injuries or if it's due to how we're setup.

Thank god it's the international break so we have some time to change things before the Cardiff game.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

CorkCity

He's probably thinking "stupid fulham" they won't ever see that I do not have a clue!

"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

The Rock

He's got his work cut out for him. Choose your fav back 4 - it prob doesn't have any new signings, bar Bryan who's injured.

I, and a lot on here are waiting till see where we are after the next 3 games. We weren't going to beat Arsenal, Citeh, Everton, or Spurs were we?

Next 3 games will tell us whether we're fine or F'd.

JoelH5

Quote from: The Rock on October 07, 2018, 11:15:31 PM
He's got his work cut out for him. Choose your fav back 4 - it prob doesn't have any new signings, bar Bryan who's injured.

I, and a lot on here are waiting till see where we are after the next 3 games. We weren't going to beat Arsenal, Citeh, Everton, or Spurs were we?

Next 3 games will tell us whether we're fine or F'd.

Very true. I guess looking at it like this..

Palace we lost but it was our first game in the prem so you can't read into it too much.
Burnley, we played well.
Brighton drew but should have won.
Watford drew.

As you say, next 3 games are huge.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Lighthouse

He is thinking why do I have to sod it up in the second half. Is it my team talk or my appalling tactics and substitutions.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

colinwhite

Quote from: CorkCity on October 07, 2018, 10:07:44 PM
He's probably thinking "stupid fulham" they won't ever see that I do not have a clue!

And you clearly have your finger on the button with some of your recent contributions !!

AnOldBrownie

Read his post game comments.

1) the team is too slow

2) defense has been poor

3) not enough quality

He's right.    He knows the problems.  Give him time to fix them.

He needs to incorporate pace and grit into his beautiful football.    The premier league is beautiful, physical and fast.   Fulham currently only has one of those 3 things covered.

Berserker

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on October 08, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
Read his post game comments.

1) the team is too slow

2) defense has been poor

3) not enough quality

He's right.    He knows the problems.  Give him time to fix them.

He needs to incorporate pace and grit into his beautiful football.    The premier league is beautiful, physical and fast.   Fulham currently only has one of those 3 things covered.
He has rather nailed it on the head. Must be horrible for the players though hearing him say that

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

filham

He really has to concentrate on getting the back four right which is hard as they have all been tried without success.

Robbie

We need 6 points from next four matches.