watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

John Terry

Started by ex-Pat, October 08, 2018, 11:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ex-Pat

Like to see him at Fulham as a defensive coach,,,Get him in.

Jamie88

Is this a sick joke?
Don't want that scumbag anything to do with our club thanks

Andy S

Never want him associated with our club. In his playing days he was a thug if he wants to stay in the game he should beg Chelsea to employ him.

Vinnieffc

Please someone tell me there's a WUM infection with this and Big Sam for Manager threads. If no denial I  may have to concede that this forum is no longer home to me.

filham

Please lets not have any speculative posts linking us and Terry , there just has to be better remedies to our defensive problems.

One James stannard

Aston villa assistant manager, pretty well suited if you ask me!  :54:

CorkCity

If Lampard does ok at Derby why not go for Fat Frank and JT as his assistant.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

aFFCn_Fan

JT at Fulham???
Run for your wives
:Get Coat gif:
@hincharoo

Vinnieffc

The day that Scum joins this club is the day I recognise this no longer being the Fulham I love and we part company.I and I  believe have standards which should not drop irrespective of what level of football we play in..

Barrett487

JT gave me one of my best memories from Wembley.... up on the big screen, looking dejected. And if that wasn't enough, i burst out laughing on the tv highlights when he was attempting to console Grealish.

Don't want him anywhere near our club, he would be the worst character to be associated with our club since Michael Brown.

sacffc

Quote from: Barrett487 on October 11, 2018, 04:59:11 PM
JT gave me one of my best memories from Wembley.... up on the big screen, looking dejected. ..
One of my favorite moments as well.
My music blog:  If you just Stand There and Play, is it worth listening to?

alfie

Well as a player he was one of the best central defenders this country has ever had, I don't care that he played for Chelsea, so did Ivor, my concern is what anyone can offer Fulham that will make them a force in the Premiership. I don't go through life hating people, but of course everyone has their opinions and have that right to express them.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ex-Pat

Quote from: alfie on October 11, 2018, 08:35:14 PM
Well as a player he was one of the best central defenders this country has ever had, I don't care that he played for Chelsea, so did Ivor, my concern is what anyone can offer Fulham that will make them a force in the Premiership. I don't go through life hating people, but of course everyone has their opinions and have that right to express them.

Finally a sensible post.