Slav-next two league games

Started by One James stannard, October 20, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One James stannard

Bournemouth home
Huddersfield away

Massive MASSIVE games for his future with this club

JoelH5

Hopefully he's not in charge for them. What do you expect to miraculously change?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Lighthouse

But if Ream keeps slipping over, Mawson doesn't tackle or block and Chambers lacks the basics of defending. If the Coach decides to take players off, swap it about a bit and confuse the players who already lack in confidence. We could play Barnet and Hull and still look confused and poor. The only massive thing about the next two games is the massive scoreline against us.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 20, 2018, 05:55:29 PM
But if Ream keeps slipping over, Mawson doesn't tackle or block and Chambers lacks the basics of defending. If the Coach decides to take players off, swap it about a bit and confuse the players who already lack in confidence. We could play Barnet and Hull and still look confused and poor. The only massive thing about the next two games is the massive scoreline against us.
can see ream getting dropped
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

One James stannard

I just don't sit comfortable with sacking our manager after 9 league games.

I'm not going to bang on about what Slav did for us last season, we all know about our unbeaten run and that day out but 9 games in calling for his head.......nah not for me

grandad

Although Odoi was great when SJ switched him to RB & he was my MOTM by a mile, we badly need our 2 best FB´s in Mensa & Bryan & Cairney back ASAP.
Where there's a will there's a wife