watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Glyn Hodges In - Ray Lew Out

Started by White Noise, October 10, 2010, 07:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2010/10/10/glyn-hodges-joins-mark-hughes-backroom-staff-at-craven-cottage-102039-22622212/

Glyn Hodges joins Mark Hughes' backroom staff at Craven Cottage

Oct 10 2010 By Dean Jones, The People

MARK HUGHES has added another old face to his Fulham backroom team by bringing in Glyn Hodges.

The former Welsh international worked with Sparky as reserve team boss at Blackburn and Manchester City, and joins Eddie Niedzwiecki, Mark Bowen and Kevin Hitchcock in making the switch to Craven Cottage.

The latest addition to Hughes' coaching staff seems likely to leave Ray Lewington in limbo.

He helped mastermind Fulham's path to the Europa League final last season, and was guaranteed a position under the new set-up when Roy Hodgson left.

But he did not travel with the team to West Ham last week and will be left wondering where he fits in.

os5889

It was coming really, noone likes living in with reminders of the old dynasty

Peabody

Then again, you might be reading too much into this.

SouthfieldWhite

Glyn hodges use to coach me when i was at a team called Pollards Hill and i thin Glyn was still at Wimbledon at the time, nice bloke but still be gutted if Ray Lew left

ron

"A new broom sweeps clean" as they say.

Well done Ray Lewington. Over the years a real stick of Craven Cottage Rock...with "Fulham FC" written right through him.

FatFreddysCat

Unlike a certain Shady fella i totally respect Lew, especially after his great strike against qpha in the 1-1 draw at the Cottage, but to make Hughe's keep him was madness, sorry lew, but you should have had some pride and left with Woy to go to the Red Scousers.

Lighthouse

Mr Lewington is still listed on the Offal and Hodges (Put That Lew Out) is as yet not. Like most people I will be sorry if Lew goes after his long connection with us.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope