more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rodak getting rave reviews

Started by BedsFFC, October 24, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

At Rotherham.

In fact the Sky chap, can't remember who was watching said "Remember the name, Rodak on loan from Fulham, will be a premiership keeper".

Fulham 442

My mate who is a Rotherham STH is very impressed with him.

IKnowNothing

Anybody know anything about this guy? Distribution ? Sweeper keeper? Seems to be an excellent shot blocker but these days your expected to be the 11th man on the field and excellent with your feet. Not just a goalkeeper.

res

Quote from: IKnowNothing on October 24, 2018, 09:59:23 PM
Anybody know anything about this guy? Distribution ? Sweeper keeper? Seems to be an excellent shot blocker but these days your expected to be the 11th man on the field and excellent with your feet. Not just a goalkeeper.
Seen him a couple of times in the U23s..was composed, confident in the air and a decent shot stopper. Didn't see anything special in his distribution but presumably he's working on that in his loans. Not particularly relevant, but he scored a last minute winner for Slovakia against Iceland recently when he came upfield to head home.

IKnowNothing

Quote from: res on October 24, 2018, 10:24:29 PM
Quote from: IKnowNothing on October 24, 2018, 09:59:23 PM
Seen him a couple of times in the U23s..was composed, confident in the air and a decent shot stopper. Didn't see anything special in his distribution but presumably he's working on that in his loans. Not particularly relevant, but he scored a last minute winner for Slovakia against Iceland recently when he came upfield to head home.
Thanks. Certainly knows how to use his head.

..FOF..

Currently I have Luca Ashby-Hammond as sub for the next match against Bournemouth.

Rodak can come back if Rico is not up to it too.

Facts Not Fiction

Luca Ashby-Hammand and Rodak will be fighting for No 1 spot in a couple years time.

Could see one being 3rd choice next season, or possibly 2nd if we go down.

KJS

Quote from: ..FOF.. on October 25, 2018, 12:07:46 AM
Currently I have Luca Ashby-Hammond as sub for the next match against Bournemouth.

Rodak can come back if Rico is not up to it too.

Keep Rico swap Rodak with Betts!!

Stoneleigh Loyalist

There is also Magnus Norman but I have no idea how good he is.

They are all young developing goalkeepers with good reviews but it seems unlikely to me that they will all stay with Fulham and sometime decisions will have to be made.

cmg

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on October 25, 2018, 07:56:29 AM
Luca Ashby-Hammand and Rodak will be fighting for No 1 spot in a couple years time.

Could see one being 3rd choice next season, or possibly 2nd if we go down.

That's the way I see it, too.
Rodak (who is with Rotherham for the rest of the season) has looked the part ever since he was leapfrogged above Oberschmidt (then highly rated - now playing German 5th tier) at the Dallas Tournement that we won.
Probably good enough for No.3 this season but we, understandably, decided it was better if he was getting playing time in the Ch rather than sitting around PL hotel lobbies. Hence we went for Fabri/Rico.
Luca A-H also a goalie of great promise...and he takes a mean penalty.