more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticket upgrade

Started by Haynes, October 23, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: os5889 mkII on October 23, 2018, 02:53:20 PM
This is one of the important items on the agenda for the Fulham Supporters Trust. We have raised this with club during our last two meetings with them and they have seemed receptive to making it possible for supporters to upgrade tickets for some games. The key driver behind the decision to stop it as an FYI was communicated as a significant and material increase in touting of tickets.

FWIW I think upgrades should be allowed for all midweek games as a minimum, and probably a specified number of weekend games, as there are always going to be some games that people will legitimately be sharing tickets with a friend if they cannot make a game themselves.

Link to the minutes of the October meeting below. If you have any questions, or even suggestions, feel free to reach out to myself or any other Trust Board member.

Owen (@OSmithFFC)

http://fulhamsupporterstrust.com/news/2018/10/12/notes-from-october-meeting-with-fulham-fc.html
Good work, I know the new board is working hard on this subject
Just the views of a long term fan

Wingnut

Quote from: Mickeyboro on October 24, 2018, 08:48:06 PM
I very much doubt the disinterested chaps on the turnstiles would stop you if a 'concession' light flashed up. Not worth their while, surely...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure about the home areas but they do at the away end. Last time we played Liverpool in the PL, I was waiting to meet someone by those turnstiles and a steward pulled two lads (Liverpudlians) to one side and starting questioning why they were trying to enter the ground on child tickets.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Dragoman

Quote from: Haynes on October 25, 2018, 08:27:48 AM
There are a number of contributing factors and one being that you'll have noticed on Facebook that Season Tickets are being abused on a regular basis, for example adults using Concession tickets. Turnstile operators are being advised to be more stringent with checks at the turnstile.

The upgrade policy has been raised by our Supporters Trust at their recent meeting with the Club. It's not a policy that we have any plans to amend but that doesn't mean to say it wont be considered at a later date.

How do they do the checks? Do different lights flash up at the turnstile?

MJG

Quote from: Dragoman on October 25, 2018, 02:04:20 PM
Quote from: Haynes on October 25, 2018, 08:27:48 AM
There are a number of contributing factors and one being that you'll have noticed on Facebook that Season Tickets are being abused on a regular basis, for example adults using Concession tickets. Turnstile operators are being advised to be more stringent with checks at the turnstile.

The upgrade policy has been raised by our Supporters Trust at their recent meeting with the Club. It's not a policy that we have any plans to amend but that doesn't mean to say it wont be considered at a later date.

How do they do the checks? Do different lights flash up at the turnstile?
Each turnstile has 3 lights which show Child, Adult and OAP to the Turnstile operator.
Just the views of a long term fan

Aiten place

Spare Bournemouth ticket going in the Jhonny Haynes stand would be a shame for it to go to waste should be an amazing atmosphere

Haynes

Quote from: Aiten place on October 25, 2018, 04:05:46 PM
Spare Bournemouth ticket going in the Jhonny Haynes stand would be a shame for it to go to waste should be an amazing atmosphere

How much, is it an adult ticket?

Aiten place

It's my season ticket so will charge 45 plus the 5 printing few for you to collect at the ticket office

Quote from: Haynes on October 25, 2018, 05:05:28 PM
Quote from: Aiten place on October 25, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

How much, is it an adult ticket?