watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I Think He Is Going To Walk

Started by Mince n Tatties, October 27, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Watched him trudge off at the end like he maybe made up his mind.

DevonFFC

He's lost, from kick off he looked lost. Dead man walking

bog

He didn't sign a new contract pre-season saying he would see how the results went. Have to say I do agree with this posting. Very sad seeing how he pulled the club out of the mire with such a style.   :016:

092.gif 

davew

Going back to Watford to see if he can get them to join us in the Championship!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

It is sad to see him do a Reginald Perrin though!

andyk

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 27, 2018, 05:07:06 PM
Watched him trudge off at the end like he maybe made up his mind.

Although he mostly looks like that anyway.  Even when we won at Wembley,  he looked pretty miserable.

hovewhite

He was not happy,he went 4-4-2 today and the discipline through the team poor .

milis

No he is not. He is not a coward to escape the difficult situation.

Tyske

Quote from: milis on October 27, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

Yep, if Jokanovic is anything he is not a quitter.

Berserker

He will walk at Chrismas as he hasn't a new contract and the current one runs out then

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Robbie

The issue is that no manager can survive this run. It has never happened in the PL.  We need to make a change before then international break. Very sad but that is football

YankeeJim

Lets see, 10 games, 28 goals and that many defensive alignments. We give up a goal through a stupid mistake and the  he subs on attackers and we give up more goals. Meanwhile the defense shows no signs of getting better. With TC back, that should get us a goal and take some pressure off the defense. We'll be losing 2-1 or 3-2. Improvement? You be the judge.
Take away the marvelous run the second half of last year and we have been a mediocre side ever since Slava came on board. Maybe its time for a change.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HV71

Quote from: Robbie on October 27, 2018, 08:12:15 PM
The issue is that no manager can survive this run. It has never happened in the PL.  We need to make a change before then international break. Very sad but that is football

Am I mistaken but aren't there two teams below us ?

davew

Quote from: HV71 on October 27, 2018, 08:22:56 PM
Quote from: Robbie on October 27, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

Am I mistaken but aren't there two teams below us ?
Correct but the bottom 3 get relegated, I am sure you know that! In a normal season at this stage we would probably be bottom now, but we have plenty of time to achieve that!

filham

Quote from: Tyske on October 27, 2018, 05:28:25 PM
Quote from: milis on October 27, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

Yep, if Jokanovic is anything he is not a quitter.
Is he the man equipped for a relegation battle though.

RaySmith

This is such a shame for the man who rescued the club, took us to our glorious triumph.

No, I don't believe he is a quitter, but he could well be  sacked obviously.

At the moment, it just looks like we need a Roy or even Big Sam, type, who will organise us defensively, make us hard to beat, not conceding the main priority.

Maybe Slavisa can still turn it round, I don't know, but a decent result at Huddersfield could turn our fortunes round, give the players renewed confidence.

I'm going to that game, and, as always, whatever happens, will get fully behind  the team on the pitch.
COYW!!!!

Woolly Mammoth

Sometimes it can only take one win, and suddenly it can be turned round. I would like to think that Jok is the man that can turn it around.
But the last four matches especially, let alone the previous ones, and the way we are haemorrhaging Goals and the manner of our defeats, signifies to me, we are currently in free fall, and that indicates to me that our current manager has lost the dressing room. certainly in one or two corners.
It appears a fractured dressing room and a divided squad.
This is not one for all and all for one, and when it gets this far, more often than not, the manager is the first to be walking out of the door. either by his own choice or otherwise.
The clue is in the fact that he was not prepared to make a decision about a new contract until round about the new year, so I am to understand, so maybe he foresaw choppy waters six months ago.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 27, 2018, 09:49:13 PM
Sometimes it can only take one win, and suddenly it can be turned round. I would like to think that Jok is the man that can turn it around.
But the last four matches especially, let alone the previous ones, and the way we are haemorrhaging Goals and the manner of our defeats, signifies to me, we are currently in free fall, and that indicates to me that our current manager has lost the dressing room. certainly in one or two corners.
It appears a fractured dressing room and a divided squad.
This is not one for all and all for one, and when it gets this far, more often than not, the manager is the first to be walking out of the door. either by his own choice or otherwise.
The clue is in the fact that he was not prepared to make a decision about a new contract until round about the new year, so I am to understand, so maybe he foresaw choppy waters six months ago.

I think you have something here Woolly.
The players arriving late to pre season (and that is not a dig at the Khan's), the step up to Prem standard while trying to gel the sqaud and Slavisa learning tactically himself have all had an affect. Team spirit as anyone knows is everything and once there is ill feeling somthing has to give.

I think he is a proud man and if things carry on over the next few games he might just call it time, and yes a win will help and if others around us continue to lose then we are still in a battle to stay up.

Just have to support the team as always.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 27, 2018, 09:49:13 PM
I agree with a lot of what you say Woolly, but if you see Choppy waters, you would sign a big contract so that when you  get sacked you get a big payout. Even Managers have Agents now, so he would have been advised to cover his options. Unless he thinks another club might come in for him, so he can just walk away?  Huddersfield now could be make or break! We have a good record against them and they have no wins yet this season, so pressure on everyone.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

grandad

Makes me laugh. Whenever some have begged for a change of manager, no one ever comes up with a sensible alternative. Don´t tell me that Allardyce, Pulis, Moyes, Rodgers or McCarthy are the sort of journeymen managers we would want here. They are just rip off merchants who would destroy the charisma of the Club.
Where there's a will there's a wife