Main Menu

MacDonald

Started by Benny, October 27, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: john dempsey on October 28, 2018, 10:41:25 AM
mmm. last week it was bettinelli
who was not good enough.

Yes and we replaced him for a keeper who is allegedly way better. Guess what we got beat 3-0. I dislike scapegoats, it's often the result of lazy or simplistic thinking.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Twig on October 28, 2018, 02:27:54 PM
Quote from: john dempsey on October 28, 2018, 10:41:25 AM
mmm. last week it was bettinelli
who was not good enough.

Yes and we replaced him for a keeper who is allegedly way better. Guess what we got beat 3-0. I dislike scapegoats, it's often the result of lazy or simplistic thinking.

Let's give Rico a chance shall we, Betts has had plenty and on most occasions and now deservedly got dropped, he will get his cha be again no doubt if this continues.

clarkey

Mac was def one of our better players yesterday. He looked really responsible and solid, whereas Kamara WTF !!!!

Both bookings he took for the team, he should not be blamed he was our only defensive midfielder. Need to play both Slavisa's subs were also awful

PutneyPete

Quote from: clarkey on October 28, 2018, 02:38:36 PM
Mac was def one of our better players yesterday. He looked really responsible and solid, whereas Kamara WTF !!!!

Both bookings he took for the team, he should not be blamed he was our only defensive midfielder. Need to play both Slavisa's subs were also awful

Must have been watching a different game - Mac let the opposition dribble the ball 20 yards without commuting for the second goal - then he got sent off, as again someone quicker was going round him - before that he was chasing shadows all game. Liability at this level

Bill2

Quote from: PutneyPete on October 28, 2018, 03:19:52 PM
Quote from: clarkey on October 28, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

Must have been watching a different game - Mac let the opposition dribble the ball 20 yards without commuting for the second goal - then he got sent off, as again someone quicker was going round him - before that he was chasing shadows all game. Liability at this level
This is a slightly harsh comment. The pass from Odoi was terrible and there is not a player on the planet who would have got it. His choice was to bring the player down and get a card or let him go and have a one on one with the keeper. He made his choice and watching MOTD his comments as he was walking were not printable and I agree with him. So in my mind that red was down Odoi.

Mickeyboro

Agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk