more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MacDonald

Started by Benny, October 27, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benny

I love the guy and last season was one of our best players

He is just not good enough at this level......both of the fouls he got booked for were identical today and can see a straight red coming early in a game at some point if he continues

He just seems so off the pace and slow.......it's a real shame

@jolslover

Agree. Not sure why he keeps getting picked over Anguissa.
STH H3

Dodgin

Robbie

The red card was a hospital pass.

Matt10

Thought he played brilliantly. Solid on the ball, picking out passes to the sides to relieve pressure. Dropped back in defense centrally as much as possible to cover for Seri. The yellow he had was a result of a poor pass, in which he was advanced so he took the hit on a professional foul. The second yellow was a terrible hospital pass from Odoi. Just looked on whoscored and he had an 85% pass success rating, 4 aerials won. He was rated poorly because only his 2 yellow = red card.

Statto

Said on another thread, the suspension could be a blessing because it forces Joka to give Anguissa a start or two

Ara's bacon crisps

I just think KMac needs some help. I always assumed Slav would play him and Anguissa together and tell them to sit right in front of the back four, to protect them until they sort themselves out, like two Makaleles. Then Seri, Cairney and one other (I'd go with Vietto until Bryan is fit and then Sess can slot in there) to get us going forwards and Mitro up top.

Southcoastffc

Is KMac suspended for the midweek Carabao game v Man City, or for Huddersfield?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

RaySmith

Quote from: Matt10 on October 27, 2018, 07:52:05 PM
Thought he played brilliantly. Solid on the ball, picking out passes to the sides to relieve pressure. Dropped back in defense centrally as much as possible to cover for Seri. The yellow he had was a result of a poor pass, in which he was advanced so he took the hit on a professional foul. The second yellow was a terrible hospital pass from Odoi. Just looked on whoscored and he had an 85% pass success rating, 4 aerials won. He was rated poorly because only his 2 yellow = red card.

0001.jpeg
A pity we can't clone him and his  attitude.

Camel Club

Quote from: Ara's bacon crisps on October 27, 2018, 08:48:38 PM
I just think KMac needs some help. I always assumed Slav would play him and Anguissa together and tell them to sit right in front of the back four, to protect them until they sort themselves out, like two Makaleles. Then Seri, Cairney and one other (I'd go with Vietto until Bryan is fit and then Sess can slot in there) to get us going forwards and Mitro up top.

Agree with you 100%.

Baszab

One of our better players - fitted in really well as defensive cover
Pity those around him didn't have his attitude

HV71

Quote from: Baszab on October 27, 2018, 09:58:53 PM

👍

HV71

👍

Milo

Interesting that K Mac never performs for Scotland.. ie at a higher level on the world stage. Such a shame because he was close to man of the season last year... it must just be that gulf in the Championship and the Prem.

the nutflush

Agree.  Was set up by a shocking pass from Odoi.

Facts Not Fiction

McDonald is far too slow for our style. At this level, he is caught out far too often.

john dempsey

mmm. last week it was bettinelli
who was not good enough.

Mince n Tatties

I would have sent Odoi off for the dreadful pass.

bahay18

the 2nd yellow certainly wasn't his fault ,hung out to dry by the pass. just looking at the line up  , it was always going to be too much ground to cover for macdonald and seri  in the middle. he needs to pick 5 midfielders to give the more defensive players in the team (like macdonald) half a chance of doing their job.

hovewhite

Quote from: Ara's bacon crisps on October 27, 2018, 08:48:38 PM
I was expecting the same tactics also don't know what else he could of done yesterday re the sending off.