more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Motd kamara

Started by flyingfish, October 27, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Watford_fc

Quote from: bahay18 on October 28, 2018, 03:54:36 PM
No defence for Kamara but it will be interesting to see if Zaha gets the same treatment from the pundits tonight.

He just cries wolf and says defenders are after him trying to break his leg etc.

Jamie88

Agree with Kamaras dive being unacceptable, I am more annoyed when I hear the commentator today calling Zaha's dive 'clever play'

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Statto on October 28, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
No defence for Kamara but it will be interesting to see if Zaha gets the same treatment from the pundits tonight.

Exactly, disgusting hypocrisy if he doesn't get treated the same

Kamara tripped over clear air. Disgraceful dive.

Zaha at least has a leg to trip over.

What Kamara did was shameful, and wouldn't been against him being banned for it.

Statto

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on October 28, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

What Kamara did was shameful, and wouldn't been against him being banned for it.

really?! if anything zaha's is much worse - you can see him engage his calf muscles to launch himself into the air, full tom daley

Invalid Tweet ID

Invalid Tweet ID

RaySmith

Zaha's dive was terrible, worse than Kamara's - real simulation. to gain unfair advantage, which he did successfully, unlike Kamara.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: RaySmith on October 28, 2018, 10:48:07 PM
Zaha's dive was terrible, worse than Kamara's - real simulation. to gain unfair advantage, which he did successfully, unlike Kamara.

It just isn't.

Baszab

Funny that the Sunday Times report rated Kamara the highest of all (7) FFC players
I think he put some real effort in
I also think it was pretty close to a penalty( yes he dived)  as the goalie certainly went for him ... if Kamara had stood still the goalie would have taken him out

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Syd Cupp on October 28, 2018, 12:30:58 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 28, 2018, 06:07:29 AM
Quote from: flyingfish on October 27, 2018, 11:21:17 PM
Did kamara run off with the BBC commentator's wife or something? He was literally yelling about how disgusting he was

The commentator is a life long Chelsea supporter which may explain why, but he should be used to watching diving if he watches Chelsea.

Not seen It but if the Commentator was Jonathan Pearce then he's a life long Bristol City supporter

There is more than one Jonathon Pierce, and the one I am talking about supports Chelsea, and my point was not so much to do with the fact he supports Chelsea, but more to do with the fact that Chelsea are masters at diving and getting away with it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: RaySmith on October 28, 2018, 03:52:57 PM
Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs - full of divers.

So why is Kamara being crucified? Maybe because he isn't very experienced at it, so doesn't get away with it all the time.

Double standards, due to the football snobbery and unfair playing field which is destroying football as we know it.
We can blame the referees until the cows come home.
But it's the players who cheat at every opportunity who are the biggest culprits, and not playing to the spirit of the game, which is also contributing to killing the beautiful game as we know it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Riverside

Kamara's dove was shameful
As was Zara's
No defence of those

Kamara really should have had a second yellow and well

His positioning was a problem but I think he had been told to stay narrow
Still not a good defender

And some of his session making was dodgy

BUT
He never stopped trying and he was probably our most effective forward

I forgot Schurlle was playing
and Mitro was our best CB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJS

Quote from: Jamie88 on October 28, 2018, 09:50:30 PM
Agree with Kamaras dive being unacceptable, I am more annoyed when I hear the commentator today calling Zaha's dive 'clever play'

exactly Kara dives and he is labeled a cheat Zaha dives and gets praised for it as does Wilson at Bournemouth!!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on October 28, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

:wow:
:doh:
Really don't understand after the last few days on this board why half of you bother with this pretence of being Fulham supporters?
:dead horse:
I will not be surprised when the same old people start singing our praises when we get it right and start beating teams again.. as we always do under Slavisa!

KJS

I will give him credit if he does but at this moment in time watching us under Slav is a painful thing to do :031:

BestOfBrede

You can't ask for him to be sacked and then chant his name the next few games, surely?
Or visa versa!
Now I know what they mean when they call football fans fickle!
We've been dogged by injuries to important players and have had no luck..
This will change!
COYSWs

nose returns

i went to palace at the start of zaha's career and saw him a couple of times. it was clear he was talented and that he was a cheating diver of the worst sort, and from what I have seen that largely remains so. For him to claim people try to break his leg is ridiculous and wrong, if defenders wanted to hurt him they would, just like the ugly burnley left back that took out TC intentionally right in front of us. but two wrongs do not make a right and AK was a ridiculous liability on saturday and should have been sent off by the end, and slava showed why we are losing faith by not taking AK off! that was a bad error of judgment. AK may not get the rub of the green wioth refs but seriously what he did was an embarassment to the club.

ffcthereligion

Tbf to the kid he didn't actually appeal it did he. Got back up.

nose returns

Quote from: ffcthereligion on October 31, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
Tbf to the kid he didn't actually appeal it did he. Got back up.

Err... watch the highlits, he reacted as if he had been hatched down.

Skatzoffc

We do appear to be the team to slag off on MotD at the mo.
It's apparently open season.

Ho hum...

Time to move on.
COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !