more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TEAM NEWS IS IN

Started by KJS, November 01, 2018, 06:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJS

FULHAM TEAM NEWS

Starting XI: Rico, Fosu-Mensah, Odoi, Ream, R. Sessegnon, Anguissa, Cairney, Seri, Vietto, Schurrle, Mitrovic.

Subs: Fabri, Christie, Mawson, S. Sessegnon, Le Marchand, De la Torre, Ayite.

KJS

Attacking line-up can't see a clean sheet tonight!!!!!!

@jolslover

Why did he play our best team in a cup game (minus cbs). Bet he will go back to Mcdonald and Johansen in the league. Love it though!
STH H3

Neil D

Pleased Vietto gets a start.   Maybe de la Torre will get a run out too.

F(f)CUK

He has now put pressure on the team to win. It is close to being our first team.

DevonFFC

Quote from: F(f)CUK on November 01, 2018, 06:59:30 PM
He has now put pressure on the team to win. It is close to being our first team.

Bar the two centre backs I would say it is our strongest team on paper

Woolly Mammoth

Good for Jok, good for Fulham.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Riversider

The absence of Mawson can only be down to personality issues, with the record that Resm and Odoi have this season he cant be getting left out for footballing reasons.
If Jokanovic gets replaced I bet the first action of the new manager is to introduce Alfie.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 01, 2018, 07:04:42 PM
Good for Jok, good for Fulham.
Good for the fans too.

Now if only Man City can put out their U17's  :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

aaronmcguigan

Muric, Danilo, Kompany (C), Stones, Zinchenko, Delph, Brahim, De Bruyne, Foden, Sane, Jesus

Subs | Ederson, Walker, Sterling, Agüero, Bernardo, Mahrez, Gomes

FulhamStu

Can't believe Mawson is not starting.   For me, he was behind Mitro our most important signing but something clearly is wrong.  Love Odoi and Ream, but they are not Premier quality.

Mince n Tatties

Their bench frightens me more than their line up.😱

bog

Quote from: FulhamStu on November 01, 2018, 07:13:35 PM
Can't believe Mawson is not starting.   For me, he was behind Mitro our most important signing but something clearly is wrong.  Love Odoi and Ream, but they are not Premier quality.

Have to agree here. There must be an issue with Mawson.

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Riversider on November 01, 2018, 07:05:55 PM
The absence of Mawson can only be down to personality issues, with the record that Resm and Odoi have this season he cant be getting left out for footballing reasons.
If Jokanovic gets replaced I bet the first action of the new manager is to introduce Alfie.

You may have a point.

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Very pleased with our team selection but not City's, why didn't they select their under 18's team, it would have been a good game! Seriously though, I hope we give a good performance, the result tonight isn't important but the performance is in preparation for Monday. COYW
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

grandad

Perhaps SJ is playing most of those who played the last game as punishment& giving them a chance to pull their socks up & fight for the Club.
Where there's a will there's a wife

SG

Odoi in particular has been shown up this season as being struggling to meet Premiership levels. For the life of me I don't understand the non selection of Mawson. On last season's performances he seems to be exactly the player our defence needs and he must be close to match fitness now. I'd be peed off if Odoi was selected over me given his performance last weekend

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: FulhamStu on November 01, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

Agree, and if what you say is true, then he is allowing his personal feelings to cloud his judgement, and that is a slippery slope.

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: SG on November 01, 2018, 07:19:55 PM
Odoi in particular has been shown up this season as being struggling to meet Premiership levels. For the life of me I don't understand the non selection of Mawson. On last season's performances he seems to be exactly the player our defence needs and he must be close to match fitness now. I'd be peed off if Odoi was selected over me given his performance last weekend
Can't comment as I haven't seen you play!

davew

Why no AK or Kebano on the bench?