watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

By Kick-off on Monday Evening

Started by SP, November 01, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

I predict we'll have moved out of the relegation zone.  COYWs.

049:gif

The Swan

The Swan

Statto

Quote from: The Swan on November 01, 2018, 10:07:57 PM
How do you work that out

Cardiff get beat 3-0 or more by Leicester

It would be extremely ironic, fulhamish you might say, if other teams' scores move us outside the relegation zone, then when we play our own game, we put ourselves back there

davew

Quote from: SP on November 01, 2018, 08:58:57 PM
I predict we'll have moved out of the relegation zone.  COYWs.

049:gif
Dream on!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

DevonFFC

I agree, the boys will know this is a massive chance for us and providing Slav doesn't dick about with the line up we should be ok, if we do however lose and he mucks about I will lose all faith in him and hope he wakes or gets sacked

cookieg

I just hope that results don't go against us and we start to get cut off from the team's above us. I know it's early days but to see a 3 point gap to 4th bottom would be a bit of a blow psychologically.

Woolly Mammoth

This is a concern, if we don't get some kind of result on Monday, and a gap starts to form between the bottom three and the rest of the herd. It's not easy to claw back, especially if we are dropping points to our rivals currently at the bottom with us, how is it expected to pick up points v teams in the top half, especially when we cannot so far collect a clean sheet anywhere, and are playing like a team struggling with confidence and self belief, with players who going by the evidence so far, have no stomach for a fight.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.