watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Dressing rooms

Started by bog, November 03, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Did anyone here about the FA and their attitude to the size of non-league club's dressing rooms? The idiots have said that those whose size are below certain figure will be relegated. It is hard enough to keep these clubs going financially without numbskull ideas like this.  :031:

I know Ferguson used to moan about the size of ours. Not enough room for his ego. Ha!

092.gif 

Woolly Mammoth

The Buffoons at the FA, should be locked away in a remote Laboratory in the Antarctic for further study and research on what species they derive from, because they are certainly not of this earth.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fernhurst

Quote from: bog on November 03, 2018, 08:30:23 AM
Did anyone here about the FA and their attitude to the size of non-league club's dressing rooms? The idiots have said that those whose size are below certain figure will be relegated. It is hard enough to keep these clubs going financially without numbskull ideas like this.  :031:

I know Ferguson used to moan about the size of ours. Not enough room for his ego. Ha!
092.gif 

Do you remember Captain some of the dressing (?) rooms we were expected to suffer back in the day.
Hot and cold running mice!

Since it's inception The Lottery has seen village halls spring up in every hamlet with over 3 houses.

If not for the influence of the malevolent Daniel Levy The FA had the chance with our owners millions to
produce decent facilities for local football.
Short sighted idiots.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

elgreenio

the FA obviously havent visited Craven Cottage then, many non-league clubs would put ours to shame  :033:
touch my camera through the fence

filham

Are they paidfor decisions like that.

bog

Quote from: Fernhurst on November 03, 2018, 04:19:43 PM
Quote from: bog on November 03, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

092.gif 

Do you remember Captain some of the dressing (?) rooms we were expected to suffer back in the day.
Hot and cold running mice!

Since it's inception The Lottery has seen village halls spring up in every hamlet with over 3 houses.

If not for the influence of the malevolent Daniel Levy The FA had the chance with our owners millions to
produce decent facilities for local football.
Short sighted idiots.

Yes I do. Absolutely freezing wooden huts. Mind you the pitches used to match quality wise!

ron

They clearly calculated the required sizes on what is required to house the bloated egos of players at the favoured upper levels of the game. Every other level condemned to go to hell.
Nice.