News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SLOW.....CLUELESS ......LEADERLESS.....USELESS......

Started by Fulham Tup North, November 05, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamfever

No urgency, no shape, nobody wants the ball and no confidence. Manager will get sacked after Liverpool game. You had Claudio Marchisio available, Yaya Toure available during the summer why the fcuk don't you get a recognized holding midfielder. Load of poo

FFCSteve

We look awful!
No pace! No desire! No idea!
I don't think we could win a league one match!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Fulham76

Got to agree. That was an absolutely shocking performance from us.

Even worse when we have no one on the bench to make a difference.

sarnian

Dreadful. No shape, couldn't pass forward for toffees, no fight. What the hell does our manager do at Motspur all week, certainly doesn't coach them

fulhamfever

Those 3 players that he has brought in from France WTF was he thinking. £30 million for Zambo, £30 for Seri really???? What a load of tosh. I am trying to be positive but how? how? look at the stats numbers do not lie. What a load of rubbish. Seriously I respect what this man has done to get us in the prem, but mate it's like putting a diamond necklace on a monkey's neck it does not know the value.

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

Fulham Tup North

Joka has 45 mins to save his job. We are weak going forwards.  Cairney might as well not be there. No leaders. How can we be ssooooo bad? They have no self respect!! Embarrassed to see them in a Fulham shirt. Play the under 21s FFS.
This is worse than under Felix for Christ sake 😩😭

sunburywhite

My dad has Parkinsons

I reckon he could still get into this team
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sarvenpa

The Rock

I actually thought we looked half way decent. When the bar is set so low, it's enthusiastic to be down 1-0 at halftime.

But Huddersfield belongs in the Championship. They are terrible. And we are worse somehow.

WokingFFC

You should feel yourselves lucky that you have not travelled 225 miles and are sitting in the stand watching THIS like my wife and I. So lacking of urgency, no making space, no energy. We need to speed things up, Rico needs to distribute quicker, as do midfield. I still believe COYW!

Luka

Absolutely shocking.......we are so bad I'm honestly lost for words!!
Worst 1st half Fulham performance I've witnesed in years.
Wtf has happened to this group of players?

Baston White

We are the only team that could manage to make Huddersfield look good.
We look tired after 5 mins and devoid of ideas.
No fight,no desire to win tackles,no body moving into spaces, no shots on goal!!!
At half time there is only one side that wants to win this game and it isn't us.
Let's hope Joka throws a hair dryer or two in the dressing room.
Please show some balls Fulham and come out fighting in the second half.
COYW. 049:gif 049:gif

The Swan

Please Fulham come out in the second half and score two goals. Am I dreaming.
The Swan

Robbie

Get Felix back now !!!
Or Felix The Cat
OR just a Cat

JoelH5

I'm so so angry. Why do Huddersfield want it more than us? They're winning every 50/50. It's loving pathetic. The vast majority of these players should feel absolutely ashamed but of course they don't give a poo
I was there, standing in the Putney end

gang

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on November 05, 2018, 08:53:12 PM
Joka has 45 mins to save his job. We are weak going forwards.  Cairney might as well not be there. No leaders. How can we be ssooooo bad? They have no self respect!! Embarrassed to see them in a Fulham shirt. Play the under 21s FFS.
This is worse than under Felix for Christ sake 😩😭

I knew it would happen, a Felix was not the worse statement.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: WokingFFC on November 05, 2018, 08:58:33 PM
You should feel yourselves lucky that you have not travelled 225 miles and are sitting in the stand watching THIS like my wife and I. So lacking of urgency, no making space, no energy. We need to speed things up, Rico needs to distribute quicker, as do midfield. I still believe COYW!
Respect to you Woking, safe journey home. Are you going now?? You could be home by 11pm!

FFCSteve

I am truly shocked!
Has Jokanovic fielded the Jaguars by mistake? Cause I can see no footballing skill at all!
I feel for all you travelling supporters!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!