watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Worst performance ever

Started by The Swan, November 05, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I have never seen Fulham play so bad. When will Jako get the sack.
The Swan

fcfulham55

This is the worst I've seen us play since I can remember too.

It's a shame to want Joka to go, but in all honesty if we want to stay up he needs to be gone asap.

Losing to Cardiff and Huddersfield. 2 teams with little to no chance of survival says it all really.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Artful Dodger

Probably since Lincoln City away on boxing day in about 1995...we lost 4-0 that day
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Mince n Tatties

Don't mind losing if they show some guts,even the 0-6 to Port Vale they still fought to the end.😤

Russianrob

0-5 at home to Chester and 0-2 at home to Hayes.I have asked fellow Fulham supporters a million times not to exaggerate how bad our performance has been!

bod

And..considering the opposition, how are we to cope with the teams above us both?
It is to be a disaster season with relegation in no time at all.
Tony Khan has to share the blame for panic buying just before the window closed - I'm sure these players were not the choice of Joka.
Still, Joka will have to fall on the sword.

brightster

bod

The players did not show any fight or belief! Unlike Huddersfield whose players knew what the game was all about -  A six pointer to improve prospects of staying in the Prem. FFC? unbelievable performance. I suppose we shall hear Big Mac say again that it was 'not acceptable'

Fulham76

Probably not the worst performance but next to no positives, (Rico maybe?).

The attitude of a lot of the players was terrible. Didn't look interested, didn't appear to care & of course didn't create a thing against the leagues worst team, up until 8pm tonight they were anyway...

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

BedsFFC

I went to last season away to Burton. That was worse.

Or was that the season before?

alfie

I am so totally sick of when we loose They are not Slavs players, he has been there 3 season now under the same transfer policy, if it is so bad don't keep blaming the system, if you really have no say on signings then get out of it. I reckon that 95% of Fulham supporters were really happy with those players coming in, I don't think you can blame Khan if they are not getting it together.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

MikeTheCubed

First half reminiscent of our 2-1 loss at Loftus Road under Jol. Second half improved but still hardly a shot at goal.

Overall one of our most disappointing performances in recent years but far from our worst.

hovewhite

No team ethic, spirit, togetherness.useless and feel sorry for our travelling super army!

davew

Quote from: hovewhite on November 05, 2018, 10:51:15 PM
No team ethic, spirit, togetherness.useless and feel sorry for our travelling super army!
I am sure we will hear the same old excuses from our coach and players in the next few days, it gets so boring!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

H4usuallysitting

Short memories.... everything under Megadeath was worse than this

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: bod on November 05, 2018, 10:36:47 PM
And..considering the opposition, how are we to cope with the teams above us both?
It is to be a disaster season with relegation in no time at all.
Tony Khan has to share the blame for panic buying just before the window closed - I'm sure these players were not the choice of Joka.
Still, Joka will have to fall on the sword.

They should both go. But I expect Joka will be sacrificed and we will be stuck with Tony Khan and his "soccer" stats for a long time. The way the summer transfer window was handled was a complete joke.

Until a week ago I defended Joka and put the blame on Tony Khan alone but I think it has now reached a point where Joka has lost it. The bench today was absolutely ridiculous and the players seems to have lost all faith in him. The last two games have been the worst I can remember seeing for at least a decade, probably more. Perhaps things would have looked better if Joka had been provided with something resembling a full squad earlier than 48 hours before the start of the season but sadly it doesn't matter anymore. It has reached a point where he needs to be replaced.

The players must of course take a big part of the blame too. The majority of them have shown themselves to be a bunch of spineless individuals with no team spirit at all.

Oh, and Cairney should never be captain again. He's far too much injured, he never does the team talk in the huddle before the game and he shows absolutely ZERO leadership. Everyone knew KMac was the real captain last season and Cairney just the posterboy. Unfortunately KMac hasn't adapted well to the PL so we are currently without any true leaders in the squad.

Bassey the warrior

Complete overreaction. We played far worse under Magath and Kit. Especially the former.

HV71

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on November 06, 2018, 12:12:55 AM
Complete overreaction. We played far worse under Magath and Kit. Especially the former.

Yes and many on here wanted to stick with Kit...,,..how times change