watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What was that?

Started by YankeeJim, November 05, 2018, 10:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

So, my frustration is very high at the moment. The team displayed a gutless attempt at football today. We couldn't even score against a team that is as bad at defending as we are.  This team lacks soul and God forbid we get in a relegation fight. Beyond Sess, Mitro and TC there isn't a another pair on the pitch.
Rico. Did ok.
Fodu-Mensah. Is there a dumber player in the league? If we could put KMac's heart and brain in this numb scull, we might have something.
Odoi. OK, he has a pair but he just isn't Prem quality.
LeMarchand. Puts out some effort but he must be color blind because his passes were as apt to go to blue as it was to black.
Sess. Wonderful kid with constant effort. If he were to leave today, I wouldn't blame him because he deserves better then what Slava's team is giving.
Zambo. This guy has some talent and some pace but he never seems to be in the right place at the right time.
TC. He looked like the little Dutch boy who stuck his finger in the dike. He tried but he was pretty much alone out there.  Whenever he got the ball, the others stood around and watched.
Seri. Whomever sold us this guy is likely a political campaign manager. He could sell a turd to a chef. Too small and too, too many misdirected passes. Perhaps he needs a few matches off, like 27.
Vietto. I'm sure he's kind to his mother but he brought nothing today.
Mitro. I love the man but he lacks pace and too often his first touch is poor. He can be marked out of a match and when he gets no support (again) he doesn't produce.
Schurrle. Has talent but seems to lack motivation.
Slava. Thanks for the memories. Four defenders (3CBs) and two defensive mids on the sub bench? When behind at the half he brings on two defensive minded players? Eleven games in and the team is getting worse.

:031:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Sgt Fulham

I would send Fosu-Mensah back to United. I don't say that lightly, as I try and like players even when we're bad but he's just a calamity. Palace fans could have (and did) told us that at the start of the season.

brightster

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on November 05, 2018, 10:36:13 PM
I would send Fosu-Mensah back to United. I don't say that lightly, as I try and like players even when we're bad but he's just a calamity. Palace fans could have (and did) told us that at the start of the season.

Glad you said that, I was laughed at when we signed him, some on here saying how brilliant he was last season for Oalace even though he only played a handful of games, I didn't rate him then and even worse now, no wonder United didn't need him even with all their defensive problems! It's anazing how many go by FIFA or Football manager ratings from a video game!