watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Two Positives

Started by Dodgin, November 05, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

Two positives that I can see is that Huddersfield and Cardiff will be relegated, shame about Huddersfield quite like them. So that leaving one vacant spot for us to avoid.

BedsFFC

I agree. It was hard to dislike Huddersfield.

Probably why they will go down

davew

The only positive thing I can see at the moment is that we will be relegated, Huddersfield, Cardiff and Newcastle at least showing some balls on wanting to stay up!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham76

Quote from: Dodgin on November 05, 2018, 10:42:20 PM
Two positives that I can see is that Huddersfield and Cardiff will be relegated, shame about Huddersfield quite like them. So that leaving one vacant spot for us to avoid.

We've just been outplayed by both the teams you think will definitely be relegated. As things stand, we are odds on for the 3rd relegation place, albeit more likely we'll fill the bottom of those 3 relegation spaces.

Bassey the warrior

Hopefully Newcastle lose their manager and Southampton don't. Then we're in with a fighting chance.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on November 06, 2018, 12:28:14 AM
Hopefully Newcastle lose their manager and Southampton don't. Then we're in with a fighting chance.

If Rafa left I'd snap him up

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: DevonFFC on November 06, 2018, 12:34:47 AM
Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on November 06, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

If Rafa left I'd snap him up

Didn't really get the best from Mitro though.