Main Menu

Be honest

Started by H4usuallysitting, November 05, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Did you think we'd beat Huddersfield?

bigalffc

I did and am bitterly disappointed
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

H4usuallysitting

Truly thought we'd lose, just surprised it was only 1-0

Wingnut

Thought it has 0-0 written all over it.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Sgt Fulham

I had a dream we won 9-0. I thought this would be our Sheffield United (A).

hovewhite

Well we are the team every one scores against.

Twig

DevonFFC

Yes, with the team we have got and players on paper this should have been a walk in the park.

However football is not that simple but to see the manner of the defeat is what was so upsetting

mancwhite

Thought we would win tonight after a better performance against city. Would have chosen this team myself but after the first half it's clear that Vietta too lightweight has had a couple of chances recently in games but never looks like troubling the goalkeeper maybe he is a confidence player but we can't carry players currently unless they are offering a lot more. Our game last year was pace on the flanks that has all gone. Seri does not add anything in the final third of the field most passes are backwards or sideways or five tardy in front, not providing a cutting edge. Like Schurle full of effort but I guess there is areason why he wasn't playing in the Bundesliga, has not got the pace anymore would be my view.
Your just too good to be true Fulham

Woolly Mammoth

What I witnessed tonight was a team without a heartbeat, and shot of any confidence.
That is not going to be resolved overnight, there appears to be something amiss within the club that has to go deeper than the obvious reasons. Sadly tonight and not for the first time, there was a serious lack of urgency and commitment which has all the hallmarks of an unhappy team, lacking confidence and spirit.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

H4usuallysitting

From the 1st minute Huddersfield were up for it

Fulham Tup North

No fight or passion.  They should all be embarrassed with themselves......but I fancy they won't be.  Disgrace to the Fulham shirt most of them.
Should be winning games like this..... Blame who you like, it cannot go on.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Chutney

Huddersfield have better players than us, thats all there is to it, expecting a win would have been ridiculous.

You can put their starting 11 alongside ours and every single one of their players is better, the only exceptions are at striker and on the left, where you'd probably take Mitrovic over mounie and Sess over either of their left sided players.
C O Y W

Denver Fulham

Quote from: Chutney on November 06, 2018, 01:35:06 AM
Huddersfield have better players than us, thats all there is to it, expecting a win would have been ridiculous.

You can put their starting 11 alongside ours and every single one of their players is better, the only exceptions are at striker and on the left, where you'd probably take Mitrovic over mounie and Sess over either of their left sided players.

You must be joking. They and Cardiff have the worst rosters in the league by a sizable margin.