watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Get Seri and Schurrle out of our club

Started by Spirit of 2000, November 05, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirit of 2000

Disgusting attitude, lack of any effort from both. To stay up we need to fight and battle now. Those two Are not what we need despite any ability they may have.

Sgt Fulham

Agree with the sentiment as a whole, and applies to more than just two players. I do however disagree with Schurrle as one of them. If anything he at least tries to make things happen. He scored the offside goal with a nice finish and had our (only?) shot. I would start StefJo over Seri against Liverpool; at least he may provide some entertainment with one of those wonderfully cynical fouls of his.

andyk

Schrulle is a very capable player. He's scored 4 and made a few. His disallowed goal was a class finish, pity about brain dead Mitro getting needlessly offside.
He should be captain , as he is the only player resembling a leader on the pitch.2

Spirit of 2000

More to Schurrle than Seri I give you that... Anguissa actually does try but is technically woeful... a 30 million player who can't complete a simple pass

DevonFFC

No one is playing well, anguissa played some nice stuff tonight I thought.

HV71

I posted a while back that whilst Anguissa has obvious talents he always looks lost and his positional play is woeful. He may learn but it will take some time

DevonFFC

Quote from: HV71 on November 06, 2018, 12:07:14 AM
I posted a while back that whilst Anguissa has obvious talents he always looks lost and his positional play is woeful. He may learn but it will take some time

Everyone in this team is making mistakes constantly I just feel a price tag has given him a target on his back

Bassey the warrior

We can't do anything till Jan so it's pointless. Let's see if another manager can kick them up the arse.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on November 06, 2018, 12:03:50 AM
More to Schurrle than Seri I give you that... Anguissa actually does try but is technically woeful... a 30 million player who can't complete a simple pass

Disagree. Technically he's quite good. It's winning the ball he needs to improve most. Given that's his main job that's poor. I'm sure he'll improve but question is when?

HV71

Quote from: DevonFFC on November 06, 2018, 12:10:10 AM
Quote from: HV71 on November 06, 2018, 12:07:14 AM

Everyone in this team is making mistakes constantly I just feel a price tag has given him a target on his back

I really don't care about his price tag - he is lost on the pitch . I worry after every half time that he will shot from 30 yards - towards his own goal ! The others lack effort  but
He lacks a footballing brain. As I have said he may come good and I really hope he does