watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arsene Wenger?

Started by fcfulham55, November 05, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Probably a long shot. But would be excitied to see what he could do. Rumours circling that he loves London and would prefer to get a job in the Premier League.

Thats if Slav does get the sack, or walks. If do however stick with Slav its going to be a long season. Which is a shame,  though I hope he proves me wrong if thats the case.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Steeeeeeeeeed

Strong rumours he may be going to AC Milan.

Personally I would love Wenger to be the Fulham man. He wants to play the same way as we did last season

Luffy86

#bringwengartofulham

Let's start the petition, he would be a great fit.
Come on Shahid, throw the money at him

Bassey the warrior

I'd love him here. May not shore up the defence but it couldn't get much worse. What he will give us is more goals and keep the ball better.

Sadly it's hard to see him having the appetite for a relegation battle.

Other names I'd like are Rodgers, Wagner, Bielsa. Fonseca, Jardim, Genesio and Wilder. I'm sure at least one or two would be interested I our project. Wouldn't completely rule out Carvalhal, he was good at Sheff Wed and at least Swansea tried hard, just lacked quality. Also Michael Laudrup if he's not over the hill as his Swns team were brilliant.

No to Fat Sam. Gollum or Pardew (dunno what his derogatory nick name would be).

Luffy86

Sammyffc

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on November 06, 2018, 12:21:43 AM
I'd love him here. May not shore up the defence but it couldn't get much worse. What he will give us is more goals and keep the ball better.

Sadly it's hard to see him having the appetite for a relegation battle.

Other names I'd like are Rodgers, Wagner, Bielsa. Fonseca, Jardim, Genesio and Wilder. I'm sure at least one or two would be interested I our project. Wouldn't completely rule out Carvalhal, he was good at Sheff Wed and at least Swansea tried hard, just lacked quality. Also Michael Laudrup if he's not over the hill as his Swns team were brilliant.

No to Fat Sam. Gollum or Pardew (dunno what his derogatory nick name would be).

Pretty sure wilder is booked in for a scrap with Fury. Maybe after December 1st   064.gif 093.gif

..FOF..

Quote from: Luffy86 on November 06, 2018, 12:18:33 AM
Come on Shahid, throw the money at him

It will take more than money.

He will smile and say, " Give me a contract stating I have full choice of players in the next transfer window."

Jamie88

Isn't he about set to become The AC Milan manager in the next few days?

Mince n Tatties

There's more chance of Hilda taking over than him coming.

Twig

Does anyone honestly believe there is any chance whatsoever that Wenger would come to Us? Given our recruitment process, the squad we have, our position, the state of morale....Seriously? Dream on.

junior white

think he has said he wouldn't manage in the prem as it would be weird for him to be any where other than Arsenal in England

fulhamben

The problem with Wenger, is he would have us trying to play in exactly the same way, which we already know isn't feasible with the players we have. And also the fact that h8s biggest problem in th last decade has been down to the fact he could not sort out arsenals defence. Now granted they were problems for a top end team, but it doesn't feel me with confidence that he could sort us out
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Carborundum

Quote from: fulhamben on November 06, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
The problem with Wenger, is he would have us trying to play in exactly the same way, which we already know isn't feasible with the players we have. And also the fact that h8s biggest problem in th last decade has been down to the fact he could not sort out arsenals defence. Now granted they were problems for a top end team, but it doesn't feel me with confidence that he could sort us out
Spot on.

One James stannard

Quote from: junior white on November 06, 2018, 08:13:31 AM
think he has said he wouldn't manage in the prem as it would be weird for him to be any where other than Arsenal in England

You are correct young man  :54:

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 06, 2018, 07:09:25 AM
There's more chance of Hilda taking over than him coming.

#gethildaatthecottage

:003:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !