https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slavs comments

Started by jeremyfulham, November 06, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the nutflush

Quote from: Porthogs FC on November 08, 2018, 08:36:56 PM
Quote from: Newry FFC on November 06, 2018, 06:16:14 PM
On the other hand, if a manager needs to motivate his team, they are not inspired by him. Motivating is making people do something, inspiring is making people want to do something.

Inspiration doesn't come from the coach, it comes from the whole team. Every single player has to be inspired for it to be a shared vision. We had that last year. This year we don't. Not up to Slav alone to bring that to the table. If I'm Kevin McDonald I'm ripping the team a new one. Same with Cairney.

You are right there.  Need more on field leadership from our captain and also senior players like Kmac. 

As for Slavs comments... I'm not sure if it is a language barrier thing but he's starting to sound crazier than Martin Jol.  And that scares the sh!t out of me.

Statto

Quote from: filham on November 08, 2018, 04:08:36 PM
Lets get Big Sam in and eliminate threads like this.

We've had threads like this regularly for the last 3 years even when playing well.

The reason players and managers speak in meaningless platitudes is because as soon as they depart from that, their comments get dissected by hundreds of amateur psychologists and interpreted to mean the most outrageous thing they can think of.

When the player/manager doesn't speak English very well, everyone has even more ambiguity to fit their own wacky theories into and they have an absolute field day, as many have done on this thread.

The only way to stop it will be to get an English manager who limits all his public statements to one of about five pre-prepared sentences that he uses over and over again. "It was a game of two halves" etc. As you say, Big Sam would fit that bill.

HV71

If we get big Sam in then it's all monosyllabic from that moment on . Suit quite a few on here I think

Twig

Quote from: filham on November 08, 2018, 04:08:36 PM
Lets get Big Sam in and eliminate threads like this.

This is a joke right?