News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Following the debacle at Liverpool this is what I would do .

Started by Riversider, November 07, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

win-dup

Personally I'd just get some of the players to try a fraction harder and get rid of them if they are incapable of doing so no matter how much they cost.

HV71

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Riversider on November 07, 2018, 10:39:20 AM
Following the game at Liverpool we have a two week break, this gives us an ideal opportunity to regroup and get our house in order,
Tough decisions and brave decisions have to be made by Tony Khan and Alastair Mackintosh, firstly they need to be brave and admit that they need help, not an easy thing for the son of a billionaire to do, with the current set up we desperately need a Director of Football, somebody to work between Khan and Jokanovic, a wise footballing sage to take control of all footballing matters,
Let's say that man costs the club £2 million a year, that could turn out to be the best bit of business ever by the club, with players like Anguissa costing £30 million and Schurrle costing £6.3 million a year , one correct decision would pay the wages of a Director of Football many times over,
My next move would be to call Jokanovic down to Motspur Park on Monday morning as I would want him to show me how committed he is to the cause, he has made some horrendous mistakes this season and last but underneath it all I still believe that he is the man to bring us back up next season ,
But first of all he would need to show me that he wants to be at Fulham Football Club, I would then produce a 2 year contract and tell him that he can either sign it on the spot or go away and think about it for 24 hours, and then reschedule a meeting for Tuesday morning,
If he declines to sign it the following day I would fire him and his entire coaching staff, you would hope that the club have spent the last 5 weeks looking at all the options available to them, we all know that Moyes has been to the last 2 or 3 home games so maybe their is something in that, somebody of his ilk should be offered a caretaker position for the remainder of the season and then in the summer decide where we go next,
Not that we could get Chris Hughton now (should have got him when we had the chance) but we need somebody just like him, calm, measured, experienced , unwavering.
Big decisions take big balls, let's see over the next seven days if Tony Khan has got any.

If we get a DOF he must be good. The DOF at Sunderland was horrendous and Everton's old one splurged £150m on a bunch of players, then Everton almost got relegated.