watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has Slav already gone?

Started by JoelH5, November 07, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

I'm still not 100% decided on Slav but I wouldn't be surprised if he's already gone, without knowing it.

Khan & Co. would be mad to get a new manager if and have his first game as Liverpool away. I wouldn't be surprised if they already have the replacement who will come in at the start of the international break.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Bassey the warrior

As long as it ain't Fat Sam or Moyesinho.

Woolly Mammoth

I have no idea what the outcome will be out of this dissapointing debacle.
It would not surprise me if there is movement behind closed doors for some kind of action.
However, this match on Sunday has become even more intriguing. David v Goliath, has it come to this.
Players reputations are now at stake, as they are all complicit in why we are rock bottom of the clubs that are in the mix for a survival scrap, and at the moment, and certainly last Monday we are not capable of beating a carpet or scraping our way out of the front door of an old people's home. 
Let's not mince our words here.
This could be Custer's last stand here for Slavisa, a team tends to mirror and reflect their manager.
Jok is one of the reasons why we are where we are, but only one of the reasons.
So if he has got anything about him at all, and wants to save his job, he should be working with the players 24/7 to prepare for Sunday, nothing else should deflect his concentration from this hole that's been dug whilst some people within the club have been sleep walking which maybe has compounded the situation.
In days gone by Managers like Brian Clough, Bill Shankly, Ron Saunders, Bobby Robson, Billy Bonds and Alex Ferguson would have grabbed them by the scruff of the neck in a blind spot on the training ground, shook the living daylights out of some of these underperforming players who call themselves professionals, and hung them out to dry.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC365

and certainly last Monday we are not capable of beating a carpet or scraping our way out of the front door of an old people's gone.

I think you just minced your words!!!

keithh

What's the difference between a carpet, an egg & a bit of the other? You can beat a carpet; you can beat an egg; but.......................

filham

Woolly Mammoth, you seem to be suggesting that a performance against Liverpool may be possible, of course it is not . It has to be just more of the same. Can't see Jocanovic doing anything on Sunday different to what he has done in all games to date,
It really is time for a change.

alfie

Quote from: filham on November 07, 2018, 05:05:23 PM
Woolly Mammoth, you seem to be suggesting that a performance against Liverpool may be possible, of course it is not . It has to be just more of the same. Can't see Jocanovic doing anything on Sunday different to what he has done in all games to date,
Anything is possible, unlikely but possible.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

You are probably right filham, I just want to see if there is a reaction from Jok and the players, but it may very well have gone past the point of no return.

Never forget your Roots.

KingofCheese

Is this the place where the Competition for the most metaphors in a post is taking place?
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: FFC365 on November 07, 2018, 04:45:58 PM
and certainly last Monday we are not capable of beating a carpet or scraping our way out of the front door of an old people's gone.

I think you just minced your words!!!

oops,  yes how did that happen, I was very frustrated when I typed that, but no exuse,  i need to calm down and pour another Dark Rum.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: KingofCheese on November 07, 2018, 05:13:30 PM
Is this the place where the Competition for the most metaphors in a post is taking place?

Only a Lamp Post.

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

The team has to prepare as for any game, only with more urgency now.

I expect Slavisa to prepare the players to try and get a result, and to tell then that less than 100% effort will not be acceptable.

Remember that a number of Fulham fans have  paid good money for tickets for this game, and they expect the team to  put in a far better effort than they did last Monday.

hovewhite

Just hope we're not embarrassed on the pitch,hope to a man perform to sess high standards as the youngest player who talent is matched by a mature proffesional attitude.