News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Talksport (And Their Obsession With Our Managerial Position)

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 10, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Do they actually know that SJ is still our manager?
They are now stating that a Sunday Paper is going to state that Fulham have already sounded out the Tinkerman to take over.
Now on the back of that he has been installed as new fav at 5/2..
Its getting like a soap opera,I listen into it a few times a day just for the laughs at some of the things they come out with,that Moose fella is on another planet.👾

Nero

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 10, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
They are now stating that a Sunday Paper is going to state that Fulham have already sounded out the Tinkerman to take over.
Its getting like a soap opera,I listen into it a few times a day just for the laughs at some of the things they come out with,that Moose fella is on another planet.👾

Glad to see we are looking at possibilities if it doesn't improve sharpess dont want another 6 months wait like last time 

RaySmith

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 10, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

Mooses stomach is on another planet.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

BedsFFC

I listened to ts once and they had a call in on the back of Rooney doing something a bit over the top. I cant remember excatky what. Years ago.

Anyway, the giste of the conversation was "Should Rooney be sectioned for his own good".

Is alan brasil still on it? Is he still alive?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: BedsFFC on November 10, 2018, 10:02:37 AM
I listened to ts once and they had a call in on the back of Rooney doing something a bit over the top. I cant remember excatky what. Years ago.

Anyway, the giste of the conversation was "Should Rooney be sectioned for his own good".

Is alan brasil still on it? Is he still alive?

Yes...And getting larger by the day.