watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool will cheat, Fulham must resist

Started by Nick Bateman, November 10, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

It is well known Liverpool are one of the referees' favourites in the PL, every blatant dive is readily awarded in their boon and most of the scouces are masters of the dark arts.  Being on Sky TV the commentary will support every bad decision as Sky are the main instigators of our corrupt system.  Not to worry, Fulham fans are more estute than most average supporters.

Fulham are the least remunerated team in the league on the receiving end of 6 penalties and none given from numerous decent calls.  But we must not change our style of play and shy off from pressurising the 'puds.

With the aid of the officials the 'Pool will be allowed more space to play if we let them.  Fulham must make the ref be as whistle-happy as he can until even he will back off and allow Fulham to honestly compete with the team that is supposed to trash us.

Frankly, Fulham's new squad has shown little or no fight this season, unlike others at the foot end of the table.  The likes of Cardiff, Brighton, Wolves are highly competitive and scrapping points.  Fulham's foreign French legion have not picked up the tempo yet and Jokanovic is so slovenly he does not drive the team to express themselves aptly.

Let one hope in the most unlikely of fixtures this season so far, Fulham prove the so-called experts wrong and be as rivalrous to shock the unwashed, unemployed Kop to their core.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

I Ronic

The only similarity between our new  players and the French foreign legion is they don't all come from France!

alfie

Why is it that when Fulham have a bad time it's always a corrupt ref.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

hovewhite

Quote from: alfie on November 10, 2018, 05:39:13 PM
you make your own luck by hard work, something for nothing you never get!

cmg

Fortunately it's not on Sky ("the main instigators of our corrupt system") so we should be OK.

Jem

Somehow I don't think Liverpool will need to cheat today.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

the nutflush

The same guy always starts these threads.  Pathetic....

filham

The game is on BT, forget about the ref.and forget about Liverpool cheating . Fulham need to simply concentrate on playing football and giving us a performance.

RaySmith

Blimey - now I'm starting to agree with Nick!

Baszab

Everyone on football knows the officials favour the bigger teams - blatantly onside Mitro
Bloody cheating you are right NB

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Baszab

Linesman couldn't possibly have seen from his angle and Schurrle was in the way anyway
Just biased towards top6 as usual
Linesman just "assumed" he was off

Baszab

The Old Count

Quote from: the nutflush on November 11, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

The same guy always starts these threads.  Pathetic....
Well he's right this time.  Blatant bias towards Liverpool in half a dozen decisions.

Nick Bateman

Seri for Cairney - what an idiotic change by Jokanovic.........
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Nick Bateman on November 11, 2018, 01:22:38 PM
Seri for Cairney - what an idiotic change by Jokanovic.........

Not really Cairney didn't do much, neither did Seri as it turns out.