Main Menu

Betting Suspended By One Firm As Rumour Has It

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 10, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Alan Pardew is heading to the Cottage.
Nooooooooooooooo😱

Riversider

Took over West Brom under similar circumstances to where we are now and somehow made them worse.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Lighthouse

It really is pointless on so many levels looking at what a manager did before or looking at what the betting is. I bet if Joka walks we will bring in somebody most of us have only a passing knowledge of. Id we look at Magath he had a fairly good record before us until you looked closely into what his  players thought about him.

All this NO and shock at some of the names. Surely we want somebody who can use the squad to the best of its ability. Something our present coach hasn't come close to this season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

hovewhite

Slaphead in Qatar

Hoppus

Hangeland had Pardew as a manager in Crystal Palace. He said he was the complete opposite of Roy Hodgson. No defensive plan, no structure.

davew

Betting on which team is going to finish bottom has also been suspended, maybe a link to the new manager appointment?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on November 10, 2018, 07:10:02 PM
Betting on which team is going to finish bottom has also been suspended, maybe a link to the new manager appointment?

I've just checked Paddy Power and Pardew gone in as little as1/2 on fav......Noooooooooo

Mince n Tatties

That's Bruce...Tinkerman..Pardew all been fav in last 24 hours...They playing games the bookies to attract money...
Some sucker with too much will be jumping in now and having 2 grand on Pardew to win a grand thinking its easy money.
Anyway we still have a manager.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on November 10, 2018, 06:14:14 PM
Pards is actually a fulham fan
So is my 95 year old mother, that doesn't make her a good manager either.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

john dempsey

david moyes would do for me.
if he can get us playing like his everton side.
lots of passion lots of pride...

Twig

Pardew absolutely nooo from me. Of all the same old names that the bookies have installed only Ranieri interests me.

bog

:031: :031: :031: :031: :031: :031: :031: :031: :031: NO NO NO NO NO! Bog off!!!!! He is the English Magath.

092.gif

Fulham 442

Could our situation get any  more depressing than hearing all these has beens being touted as potential replacements for Joca?

filham

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 10, 2018, 08:44:37 PM
Could our situation get any  more depressing than hearing all these has beens being touted as potential replacements for Joca?
These "has beens" have decent track records and could just produce another Great Escape for us.

davew

Quote from: filham on November 10, 2018, 09:03:50 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 10, 2018, 08:44:37 PM
These "has beens" have decent track records and could just produce another Great Escape for us.
So could Steve McQueen if he was still alive!

Woolly Mammoth

The priority this season as it stands at the moment as I see it, is that we need somebody to keep us in the Premier League for next season.
So let's not be too fussy, as long as he can do a job this year.
If Jok cannot do it, then let's find somebody who can.
But let's not kid ourselves, we are not that big a catch, as we are in a relegation scrap, so there is only a certain kind of manager that may fancy it, unless the owner decides to make it a lucrative post for the new man, with the promise of funds to support their task of keeping us in the top flight before it's too late.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobby01

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 10, 2018, 09:52:54 PM
The priority this season as it stands at the moment as I see it, is that we need somebody to keep us in the Premier League for next season.
So let's not be too fussy, as long as he can do a job this year.
If Jok cannot do it, then let's find somebody who can.
But let's not kid ourselves, we are not that big a catch, as we are in a relegation scrap, so there is only a certain kind of manager that may fancy it, unless the owner decides to make it a lucrative post for the new man, with the promise of funds to support their task of keeping us in the top flight before it's too late.
[/quote

Delete this one woolly before twitchy redknapp sees it.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Seeing the likes of Gerard and Lampard taking their first steps into management, I want another England Great to have  a go.

Peter Crouch to get the job.

Anyone but Pardew or Big Sam please.