News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we play like we played in the first half today against Southampton...

Started by bornafulhamfan, November 11, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornafulhamfan

We will trash them. On the other hand, if we play like we played vs Huddersfield we will get trashed.

hovewhite

V Saints,start the same team would be a start as very promising so give them a chance,show the same level of commitment and we could be on our way up the table.coyw

davew

I can't knock our performance yesterday, which is the best I have seen since beating Burnley but I have to question how much effort Liverpool really put into the match? I see no reason (unlike Joka maybe) to change the team for the Southampton game, that will provide more of an indicator on which direction we are following. I hope we show more progression after this international break than the previous 2 and also that we do not suffer any crucial injuries.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

aster

Quote from: davew on November 12, 2018, 07:31:37 AM
I can't knock our performance yesterday, which is the best I have seen since beating Burnley but I have to question how much effort Liverpool really put into the match? I see no reason (unlike Joka maybe) to change the team for the Southampton game, that will provide more of an indicator on which direction we are following. I hope we show more progression after this international break than the previous 2 and also that we do not suffer any crucial injuries.

If Liverpool is in contention for the 1st place, every point matters to them, if they lost to Zvezda, the team with a transfet budget of less than 5 million, what makes you think that they would not play their best against the team that spent 100mil in this transfer window? All teams, including the best ones, play what you allow them to play.

S.F.Sorrow

The Liverpool game may well have been the turning point we've all been waiting for. It would be insane to make any changes for Southampton but I'm still worried that Joka will revert to 4-3-3 with the ususal sideways passing and lack of defensive shape.

4-2-3-1 and a slightly more direct approach seems like the most sensible choice at the moment IMO.

Bassey the warrior

I don't know if we'll thrash them but we could win. Defended well first half and created chances. Contrary to some I thought Schurrle worked hard tracking back. I deffo wanna see Chambers in centre mid again and I'd like to see Anguissa be more physical. Back four decent but Odoi needs to cut out the errors. He gets the nod alongside Mawson because Odoi quick and Mawson good in the air.

I would like to see Sess getting forward like he did against Liverpool and helping Mitro out.