watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oh my god how did we get away with that

Started by LRCN, February 06, 2010, 09:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCN

Just got back from the game, and I think that's what you call a 'gritty performance'. although I don't know how we kept a clean sheet. Nevland gave the worst performance I have seen from a player this season, genuinely never seen anyone play as badly as that. Okaka looked good when he came on, elm looks handy but my word he is the slowest player I've ever seen. err murphs was decent, duff tried hard, hangeland hit and miss but a lovely tackle on lee near the end saved us a point. mark is a ledge, shorey looked very good as did baird, dikagcoi looked handy just a shame he went off but etuhu did well in his place. greening was greening.

KCat

Grasshopper, Was that your first time at the Reebok ???? you must have driven to be back so soon.
The sign of a great team is one that scratches results in the bad times .................that game was the first of seven games in 24 days , scary huh ???

LRCN

Quote from: KCat on February 06, 2010, 09:24:27 PM
Grasshopper, Was that your first time at the Reebok ???? you must have driven to be back so soon.
The sign of a great team is one that scratches results in the bad times .................that game was the first of seven games in 24 days , scary huh ???

I'm in leeds so it only took me 3 hours odd to come back. yes it was my first time away at bolton. some of the worst pre match music I've ever heard.

fulhamguy

Murphy was decent? I was at the game and thought he was poor, he gave the ball away far too often and looked slow in possesion.

We are such a slow team, I would love it if we broke quickly from defence and we only ever looked like doing that when Okaka came on, he really was the only one who looked up for it. We always look to slow the pace down, Scwarz never throws out quickly and always rolls out to defence for slow patient build up play that gets nowhere and struggles when we are pressed.

Dikagcoi looked decent when the game was scrappy, as he had some muscle about him. But when Etuhu came on, I thought with his better pass and touch we looked more composed in the middle. Still nobody broke from midfield to support the strikers and it was so frustrating.

Your right Nev was poor, now we know why Roy doesn't like to start him.
COYW!

mattiesafer

Quote from: Lork on February 06, 2010, 09:02:52 PM
Just got back from the game, and I think that's what you call a 'gritty performance'. although I don't know how we kept a clean sheet. Nevland gave the worst performance I have seen from a player this season, genuinely never seen anyone play as badly as that. Okaka looked good when he came on, elm looks handy but my word he is the slowest player I've ever seen. err murphs was decent, duff tried hard, hangeland hit and miss but a lovely tackle on lee near the end saved us a point. mark is a ledge, shorey looked very good as did baird, dikagcoi looked handy just a shame he went off but etuhu did well in his place. greening was greening.

Nice to read some positive takes from the game...