watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict The Score v Tottenham Hotspur

Started by White Noise, October 14, 2010, 10:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I think we are due a win in general and one specifically against them as well.

They are a better side than they have been but then so are we and they are by no means unbeatable.

We will definitely be up for this game and I am hopeful of the right result.

1 -0 to Fulham - Murphy with a pen.

AlFayedsChequebook

I am going for my obligatory 2-1 Fulham win with us hitting a winner in the second half.

Agree about being due a win though, they are better than us but I have a feeling that they will have 1 1/2 eyes on the Inter Milan game on tuesday.

If we get at them early then everything will be fine.

fulhamwannabe

yet another emotional 1/1 draw,which in this case is a very good result me think  :045:

Nick the Swede

Hoping for a win of course, but have a sneaky feeling we're in for another draw. 2-2
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

MikeR

Fulham 3-2 Spurs
1. No way we keep a CS
2. Four teams have neither scored not conceded 3 goals in a league game: Blackburn, Stoke, Sunderland, and us. It's time that we exited that elite group.
3. Dembele subs for Duff and nets a late winner
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

Burt

I remember suffering through the 0-0 draw last time around, I didn't realise it then but I was coming down with swine flu! Oink...

So its got to be better than then, both physically (I am in tip-top condition) and with regard to the result, its about time we beat them.

SmithyFFC

2-0 Fulham, Dembele after a fantastic solo run in the first half, Dickson with a blinding near post header at the start of the second, with Murphy getting sent of for a 'reckless' tackle in 70th minute making it a nervous last 20!

COYW
FTID

FC Silver Fox

I'm flying back to the UK for this one (my first game of the season -  yiiiihaaaa). As we DON'T lose when I attend games, I'm putting this down as a 2-1 win to the Super Whites.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

The Equalizer

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on October 15, 2010, 07:10:19 AM
I'm flying back to the UK for this one (my first game of the season -  yiiiihaaaa). As we DON'T lose when I attend games, I'm putting this down as a 2-1 win to the Super Whites.

Que Dieu nous aide!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

...because I despise redkrap and the muggy fans of that team and want to beat them soooo badly, Murphy's law   (:dft011:) dictates that we will lose 1 - 2, probably on the back of a disputed penalty after having had two of our players sent off and the ref getting a hernia carrying out the brown envelope.

There, I feel better now...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

White Noise

Tottenham have failed to win at Fulham in their past eight league visits

BestOfBrede

Quote from: White Noise on October 15, 2010, 10:15:17 AM
Tottenham have failed to win at Fulham in their past eight league visits

Oh Dear :002:

jarv

I hope for a win but I think the curse of the draw will continue....1-1.

White Noise

I am even more confused about the likely outcome after reading this lot -

http://www.sportingpreview.com/matches/10110556.php

FULHAM v TOTTENHAM: BIG MATCH STATS AND FACTS

SportingPreview.com: 15 October 2010

Mark Hughes has drawn 14 of his last 18 matches as a Premier League manager.

• Spurs have only won one of their nine Premier League away games against Fulham and none of the last eight.

• Fulham have failed to score in the last three Premier League games against Spurs.

• Five of the last eight matches between Spurs and Fulham have ended as draws, three of them goalless.

• Fulham have failed to score in four of their last five matches against Spurs in all competitions.

• Tottenham have conceded exactly one goal in each of their last six Premier League matches.

• Three out of the last six encounters between Fulham and Tottenham in all competitions have been 0-0 draws.

• Both sides have won six of their previous 18 Premier League meetings, with six draws.

• This is the 73rd league meeting between the sides. Tottenham have won 35 times, Fulham 11 and there have been 26 draws.

• Danny Murphy stands fourth in the table for the total amount of passes made this season (470). Only Paul Scholes, John Obi Mikel and Michael Essien have made more.

• If selected to play against his former club, Simon Davies will be making the 300th league start of his career.

• Mark Hughes has now drawn 14 of his last 18 matches as a manager, six out of seven games with Fulham and eight out of his last 11 fixtures as Manchester City boss.

• Against Aston Villa, striker Peter Crouch assisted two goals in a league match for the first time in what was his 232nd game in the top flight.

• Tottenham have only been ahead at half time in one of their seven league fixtures this season.

• No player has created more chances (20) than Gareth Bale this season in the league, but he is still yet to be credited with an assist.

• Spurs have kept just two clean sheets in 12 games in all competitions this season.

AlFayedsChequebook

• Danny Murphy stands fourth in the table for the total amount of passes made this season (470). Only Paul Scholes, John Obi Mikel and Michael Essien have made more.

That is an astounding statistic and shows exactly how crucial he is to our team. What a player.

White Noise

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on October 15, 2010, 02:35:48 PM

That is an astounding statistic and shows exactly how crucial he is to our team. What a player.

He is working really hard. Look at the stats in here for tackles, fouls etc. He is still pretty influential in midfield but the surprise is just how much more of everything Etuhu is doing. On paper they look a very effective midfield pairing - goal scoring aside.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=6854.0

fulhamwannabe

Quote from: jarv on October 15, 2010, 01:25:44 PM
I hope for a win but I think the curse of the draw will continue....1-1.
that was my prediction,and i was first...............get your own,lol

cebu

Well, Duff (no surprise really) and Etuhu are both out injured, but Dembele returns. The heart is outweighing the head here; I'm going for a 2 - 1 Fulham win.