Main Menu

Chelsea away

Started by SuffolkWhite, November 15, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

fulhamfever

anyone just 1 ticket por favor

DevonFFC

If anyone has a ticket I would be very interested and I'll even give you a lift up from Devon

Black and White Town

I'm after 2 tickets, if anyone decides they can't go.

fulhamfever

fulhamfever

Managed to get one in the home end oh well it will have to do

KJS

Quote from: fulhamfever on November 26, 2018, 03:38:12 PM
Managed to get one in the home end oh well it will have to do

Don't make too much noise or you will wake them up  :003:

Black and White Town

Looks like I'll just have to go and watch it in the pub instead. It's a hard life

filham

Quote from: Black and White Town on November 26, 2018, 04:47:49 PM
Looks like I'll just have to go and watch it in the pub instead. It's a hard life
I will be watching it in the pub, we will of course be outnumbered there with Chelsea fans and most probably have to sneak quietly away at the end of the game with our tails between our legs. Just imagine though how good it would be if somehow we could force a draw.

Twig

Quote from: filham on November 26, 2018, 06:51:28 PM
I will be watching it in the pub, we will of course be outnumbered there with Chelsea fans and most probably have to sneak quietly away at the end of the game with our tails between our legs. Just imagine though how good it would be if somehow we could force a draw.

Imagine how much better if we could grab a win!

_Putney_

Anyone know what the fulham pubs will be before kick off?

filham

Quote from: Twig on November 26, 2018, 08:19:23 PM
Quote from: filham on November 26, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

Imagine how much better if we could grab a win!
A win would be beyond our wildest dream. I am looking at a draw as the best that could possibly be achieved .

filham

Quote from: Fernhurst on November 15, 2018, 12:42:08 PM
My pessimist head on.
What the hell will happen if we get hammered after losing narrowly to Southampton?

If we get hammered by Chelsea and it is quite likely then we must quickly forget it and focus on the Leicester game which is only 3 days along the line.

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: filham on November 27, 2018, 12:07:01 PM
Quote from: Fernhurst on November 15, 2018, 12:42:08 PM
My pessimist head on.
What the hell will happen if we get hammered after losing narrowly to Southampton?

If we get hammered by Chelsea and it is quite likely then we must quickly forget it and focus on the Leicester game which is only 3 days along the line.

I only can hope for a Liverpool away type performance - keep it tright, make it difficult for them, cause a couple of issues at their end, work hard and take heart from a plucky defeat. Sadly the top 6 live in a different stratosphere to the rest of the league - particularly the bottom 6 and games like this will be all about not getting completely trounced. At least we can watch it with minimum nerves / expectation.

SP

I think there'll be plenty of goals.  Just seen the highlights from their defeat to Spurs & David Luiz is all over the place.

Dempsey23

I'm still looking for one ticket for Sunday (or a pair). Can meet you with cash today or whenever, or just meet you before the game.

fulhamfever

Look on Stubhub I picked up one in the Matthew Harding stand got it the next day via UPS Legit

PostmanSam

I have one ticket available in the Shed upper tier block 5 for Sunday. Ticket can be collected tomorrow (Thursday) or Saturday from Fulham.

Dempsey23

Hey Sam. Can I take that please? Can collect tomorrow eve or Saturday.