watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: The Professionals

Started by Berserker, November 15, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Didn't Bodie ( Lewis Collins  ) pass away about 5 years ago.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Logicalman

Quote from: HV71 on November 15, 2018, 08:34:46 PM
We ALL looked younger 40 years ago Dave!!  :016:

Speak for yourself .......,...... I was going bald even then !🙁

:005: :005: :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Burt

Now that was a cracking program - may need to have a look now to see if it was as good as it seemed to be at the time.

RaySmith

They still show it on ITV I think, I sometimes  catch it tuning into The Chase on their watch again service - you can easily get drawn into it!

If you want a brilliant thriller, check out The Americans, now being shown again on ITV. Use the watch again. because they always show it at unearthly times, but it's been one of my favourite programmes of recent years.

gezkc

They're currently showing it on ITV4 a few nights a week.

The best channel for all the old 80s shows is Forces TV. They show Starsky and Hutch, Knight Rider, Buck Rogers, Battlestar Galactica, UFO etc. Great for a bit of nostalgic viewing!

TC's Sporran

Quote from: I Ronic on November 16, 2018, 07:20:29 AM
Does anybody remember the  "Comic Strip Presents" send up "The Bull$hitters" Keith Allen and Peter Richardson took the staring roles with Robbie Coltrane playing the Gordon Jackson character.  They were continually looking in mirrors and doing their hair while chasing the bad guys wearing tight y-fronts, boots and big guns. 

hahaha, that was fantastic and such a pisstake, eventually by the end they were just wearing thongs holsters and hairy chests, I was gonna post a ref to that but you beat me to it

didn't they end up passionately kissing each other to totally destroy the macho vibe?