News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Vs Southampton Match Day Preview: Can The Ranieri Era Get Off To A Flyer?

Started by Lucav07, November 23, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucav07

Hi everyone, a new match Preview has been uploaded on my YouTube channel. In this weeks preview I look ahead to our huge clash at home to Southampton as well as discussing how I think Ranieri will set up & if defeat for Southampton would see Mark Hughes become the second Premier League manager to lose his job. Enjoy :-)

Neil D

Not sure I would describe Johansen as a player 'who likes to get stuck in' - 'hard-working' yes.  He does have a better eye for the ambitious pass than Seri so he gets the nod from me.

Lucav07

Unlike the majority of this side, Stefan isn't afraid to put it about & does make a cynical foul to take one for the team. Hence why I said he likes to get "stuck in". Definitely not one to shy away from a crunching table

Woolly Mammoth

At the moment it's players like Johanson who will go that extra mile, as opposed to certain players who hide under a blade of grass.
I cannot see CR letting anyone do that, and they won't get away with loafing around watching others do their running and tackling for them, which they got away with under Slavisa.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

Yes, at least Stef J has a go, always gives everything, and will commit a professional foul, rather than let a player waltz through on our goal. He might not be 'Prem quality' but what's the point in having that  quality if it's completely ineffective?

But, I will keep an open mind on every player  under the new manager, but I agree that Johansen might  be able to play an important role under the new man, and i'm sure all Fulham fans will be happy  if this is the case, since he was so important in us getting to the Prem, and is a firm favourite for his effort, commitment, and  skill.