https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

S. Sessegnon

Started by cmg, November 19, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: I Ronic on November 21, 2018, 03:18:15 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on November 20, 2018, 02:04:25 PM
Sorry chaps but feel in our current situation a bit too risky. I would have liked to see him play at the Man City cup game. As it was pretty obvious they were going to not play the first team but a good quality team with a number of reserves it would be a chance to see how he gets on. Would want to see him play in a cup game agains good quality opposition.

+1
One of the problems we've had is playing too many combinations. I think we should stick with what's been used so far. Player A knowing Player B's weaknesses and strengths at least allows him some sense in what may happening and what he needs to do about it. Introducing a new player, particulary to a leaky defence is just going to add more confusion to the current situation.

Would agree with this if we were on about  anew player but SSess has been around the team for at least a year.

aaronmcguigan

Sess has played one reserve game this year, every other game he has been with the seniors in the matchday squad but not the 18 as far as I'm aware.

Don't buy the logic that a new player would confuse any situation, nor that it's better to go with status quo because they all know each other's weaknesses. That hasn't helped them so far, as Sess should be considered just as much as the others out in the cold like Neeskens or Floyd.
He's on form with England, confidence will be sky high, if he produces the same form in training I don't see why not. It's not as if everyone else has bags more premier league experience than him