watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Europa League Final- Opening ceremony

Started by SmithyFFC, October 14, 2010, 04:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmithyFFC

Saw this on the offical and though I'd re-post on here.

Most nervous ten minutes pre-match ever?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTeQqeX7jfM&feature=player_embedded#
FTID

Jimpav

It feels a lot longer than 5 months ago.

FatFreddysCat

Only five months ago, it seems like five years. I missed the start of the game because some kids were getting crushed on the trains, after some twats held up a train for ages at Reeperbahn station, we got off the train, but some  people who you'd think would be reasonable than us council estate yobs, were still trying to get on despite kids crying, shame on you  :046:

SmithyFFC

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 14, 2010, 04:56:32 PM
Only five months ago, it seems like five years. I missed the start of the game because some kids were getting crushed on the trains, after some twats held up a train for ages at Reeperbahn station, we got off the train, but some  people who you'd think would be reasonable than us council estate yobs, were still trying to get on despite kids crying, shame on you  :046:

I got on the train to go to the match about 90 mins before kick off and got there 15 mins before it! Guess I was 'lucky' to get there. Was a lot of crushing on trains and being held up at every station.

5 months, nearly half a year, one day we'll be back on the big stage, I STILL BELIEVE!

COYW
FTID

fulhamwannabe

to this day,i ask myself what stopped fulham from winning the match?if it wasn't for forlan's fluke  :012:

SmithyFFC

Quote from: fulhamwannabe on October 14, 2010, 05:23:03 PM
to this day,i ask myself what stopped fulham from winning the match?if it wasn't for forlan's fluke  :012:

Me and you both mate, I'll never get over it!  :012:
FTID

Jimpav

I'm looking forward to our next European campaign. They were happy times indeed.

I was in a convoy of buses that went to the ground. Was a very somber mood on the way there. Reminded me of that scene from Gladiator when they are all in the tunnel waiting to go out and fight. I don't think anyone wet themself but it was very nervy.

We still believe.

fulhamwannabe

the boys should have bigger "balls" and do it again THIS YEAR and not wait 20 years for another final,,,,,,,,if anything they should do it for the fans  :54:

AlFayedsChequebook

I was nervous and had had a skinful before the start. Afterwards I was deflated. I need to stop thinking about the final. For me, the Europa League was all about Juve, Shakthar and Hamburg.

manxman

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 14, 2010, 04:56:32 PM

yeah i was getting crushed, missed the first 20 seconds of the match - idiots!
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."