watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sessegnon upfront with Mitrovic.

Started by fcfulham55, November 24, 2018, 12:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Planned. Rumour that it could happen tomorrow.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Matt10

That seems tricky, but I wouldn't exactly not welcome it. Who would be LM then? If it's Schurrle, I doubt he could drop back to cover the LB. I feel like there has not been enough time for Sess to be practicing as a forward considering he just returned from international duty a couple days ago right?

Lyle from Hangeland

It could work, I think. I know jack all though.

Porthogs FC

Quote from: Matt10 on November 24, 2018, 01:13:33 AM
That seems tricky, but I wouldn't exactly not welcome it. Who would be LM then? If it's Schurrle, I doubt he could drop back to cover the LB. I feel like there has not been enough time for Sess to be practicing as a forward considering he just returned from international duty a couple days ago right?

Think Bryan or Ayite would act as LW. Need someone who will be defensive minded. Highly suspect this won't happen though.

RaySmith

As said, this would negate Sess's defensive contribution, and who could replace him in this?

Fulham 442

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

SuffolkWhite

I think anything is possible and Sess is adaptable and quick. But if this is the case I would like to keep it quite and not alert the opposition! Just in case of Soton spies! We need all the surprise we can get.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

filham

Hard to think of something different for Ranieri to try today as Jocanovic must have tried just about everything this season, without success.

Carborundum

Wouldn't surprise me.  He is special and can do damage.