watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What matters is where we are after Boxing Day

Started by davew, November 26, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Newcastle will not follow Sunderland, their recovery has begun, Rafa will turn them around and they will finish mid table (ish) and above us!! I am confident that we will finish above Cardiff but finding another 2 teams that we will finish above is as testing as finding the lottery numbers at the weekend.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Southcoastffc

December will be an 'interesting' month, with Chelsea (a), Leicester (h), Manchester United(a), W Ham (h), Newcastle (a), Wolves (h) and Huddersfield (h). 21 points on offer, only 4 points between us and the team in 13th spot.   049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

toshes mate

Seeing as 'after Boxing Day' is an eternity I think you are onto a winning message, davew.  I always knew that Cornish air would be good for you, eventually. (just my jealousy showing really).

davew

Quote from: toshes mate on November 27, 2018, 07:37:15 AM
Seeing as 'after Boxing Day' is an eternity I think you are onto a winning message, davew.  I always knew that Cornish air would be good for you, eventually. (just my jealousy showing really).
LOL!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

I agree , it would be good if by boxing day we could see signs of real improvement with the team just clear of the bottom three. Suspect it may take a little longer and we may need an extra defender to come in during January to tighten our defence.

PartizanFC

Quote from: Southcoastffc on November 26, 2018, 11:14:10 PM
December will be an 'interesting' month, with Chelsea (a), Leicester (h), Manchester United(a), W Ham (h), Newcastle (a), Wolves (h) and Huddersfield (h). 21 points on offer, only 4 points between us and the team in 13th spot.   049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Ater Hudd we will be 13th,in january 10th,march..8th...may 7th....
Mitro will score 25,Cairney and Sess 7,Mawson 5...
greetings from Nostradamus  092.gif

cookieg

As long as we are out of the bottom 3 we can strengthen and push on.