News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This is what the International Break does to you...

Started by finnster01, October 15, 2010, 09:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

it makes you post absurd topics such as who is your fav top 10 posters in no particular order of significance (they are all excellent) My current list looks something like this:

1) White Noise
2) Corked Hat
3) Hatter Don
4) LogicalMan
5) LBNo11
6) FatFreddysCat
7) FC Silver Fox
8) Lighthouse
9) RidgeRider
10) The Daddy

All deserve a massive amount of  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: for keeping me away from other chores such as actually making a living
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

White Noise

Thanks for the appreciation Finnster.

You'd hate me if you met me. Don't drink, no sense of humour, strict Vegan and I'm only on this board cos they pay me! :022:

Nevertheless, I will endeavour to stay in your Top 10 for a little while longer! :dft012:

LBNo11

...with over one thousand members I cannot believe that the small number of regular posters (20 ish?) hold court for so many passive viewers.

I just wish your list contained your top 50 posters so that a wider and more diverse range of subjects and opinions was the order of the day...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 15, 2010, 02:42:29 PM
...with over one thousand members I cannot believe that the small number of regular posters (20 ish?) hold court for so many passive viewers.

I just wish your list contained your top 50 posters so that a wider and more diverse range of subjects and opinions was the order of the day...

Uh, Ed, he was pointing out that the site was helping him to AVOID work. Finding another 40 and then writing them down and then going to pains to point out that they are in no particular order IS work!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel