watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We are currently

Started by H4usuallysitting, November 29, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

16/1 to beat chelski and 14/1 for the draw.....chelski are 1/5 the win.....do you think the bookies know something?

Robbie

Our  track record against the top PL teams is rubbish !
Mind you those draw odds look attractive.

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: Robbie on November 29, 2018, 10:49:13 AM
Our  track record against the top PL teams is rubbish !
Mind you those draw odds look attractive.
I agree, I smell a cheeky 1-1 on the cards.

SP

I think I'd invest in Bitcoin before backing FFC to get anything on Sunday.

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: SP on November 29, 2018, 11:13:58 AM
I think I'd invest in Bitcoin before backing FFC to get anything on Sunday.
Oh well, keep the faith and all that.

Lighthouse

We all know it is unlikely to happen. We can dream. But our record against them is not great. Plus they had a poor last outing against Spuds. It will not happen again. Still anything but a cricket score against us would be a step up.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SP

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 29, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
We all know it is unlikely to happen. We can dream. But our record against them is not great. Plus they had a poor last outing against Spuds. It will not happen again. Still anything but a cricket score against us would be a step up.

My recollection may not be correct, but did most of our victories against the top teams come under the management of Cookie?

sunburywhite

Where is 14/1 for the draw?
Only 13/2 on Paddy Power
1/7 Chelsea
14/1 Fulham
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

HamsterWheel

14/1 for the draw? Those are great odds but can't see anything better than 7/1 on offer.

The Rock

What are you saying - we should be 50/1 and 40/1 and not 16/1 and 14/1 and these odds are abnormally low?

Baszab

1-4 is 14/1 - slightly more sensible bet

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: The Rock on November 29, 2018, 12:28:31 PM
What are you saying - we should be 50/1 and 40/1 and not 16/1 and 14/1 and these odds are abnormally low?
Well, 16/1 means that hypothetically, if you played the match 16 times we would win once, which given that we last won back in 2006 means that's roughly correct. Obviously it's not as simple as that in practice, but it gives you a basic idea.

davew

Far better value are the odds on our match against Leicester 21/10 us and 5/4 them, I know who I would have my money on and would probably lose again as I have so many times this season which is why I have stopped betting! Bad enough seeing your team lose but even worse to lose your pension on them! Roll on better times with Brexit (lol)!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)