watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Luiz v Mitro

Started by bog, November 30, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I hope David Luiz plays on Sunday cos I want see how he sets up shop against our own beast from the east. He may not fancy the physical presence our formidable centre forward thrives on. We have to give him the service that brings the best out of Mitro.

092.gif 

Jims Dentist

Quote from: bog on November 30, 2018, 01:44:05 PM
I hope David Luiz plays on Sunday cos I want see how he sets up shop against our own beast from the east. He may not fancy the physical presence our formidable centre forward thrives on. We have to give him the service that brings the best out of Mitro.

092.gif 
After last w/end game against Spurs Luis should be dropped and bannished.
I would guess that Chelsea would put Rudiger on Mitro as often as possible, they may even bring back Cahill alongside him.

SP

Sky Sports were commenting on how many team's need a decent striker, Mitro's value must be increasing by the week.

filham

Mitrovic is close to being the Premier League's leading goal scorer, have we ever been able to say that before about a Fulham striker before.

bog

Their manager thinks that Kante cannot play in the middle of midfield so he may keep Luiz in!!

092.gif

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on December 01, 2018, 08:23:39 PM
Mitrovic is close to being the Premier League's leading goal scorer, have we ever been able to say that before about a Fulham striker before.
Saha just before we sold him had 13 by the window
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tabby

Quote from: filham on December 01, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

Very even field so far this year though. 13 players between 6 and 8 goals scored. Usually someone will have broken off from the pack.

Dempsey was keeping pace for the first half of the season 11/12 wasn't he?